Prologue

Many years ago, the ancestors of music created the six strings for a different type of music: Pop, Techno, Rock, Funk, Country, and Classical. The ancestors were great friends with each other with the power of the six strings, celebrating their friendship with a big party. But then, the Pop Trolls grabbed all the strings and made everything all about pop music. That worried the other Troll leaders about their Pop Troll friend. They tried to tell their friend to stop, but they didn't listen to them for what they need to say. And after the next day when they saw that the Pop Troll population is getting bigger, they knew that they had enough. They went to their Pop Troll leader friend, they each grab and string and then they all ran off, leaving their friend and the Pop string behind. And as each Troll Tribe found a better place to call home, the Techno Trolls found them a good home in a beautiful neon reef that they loved to call Techno Reef. They always loved to throw parties and having great times with each other. But then, little did they realized that they aren't the only ones in the ocean world. The leader of the Techno Trolls, Queen Tidal Wave, has meet more new Trolls in the ocean world: Shark Trolls, Matriarch MerTrolls, OctoTrolls, SeaSnake Trolls, and Orca Trolls. She even met the leaders of each of the tribes, and she haven't seen anything like them before. But then, after a few more months, the leader of the Shark Trolls, King Crimson, started the great Oceanic War. He suddenly found out about the dangers of blood magic that corrupted him and turned him into a blood-thirsty beast and starts killing anything that stands in his way. He killed all the male Orca Trolls, he killed his own wife and kids, and that made the other Aquatic Trolls swam away in fear. And since Queen Tidal Wave lives in isolation because of what the Pop Trolls did, now she's living in isolation of what the Shark Trolls did. The other Trolls all swam away to far away places away from the SharkTrolls and the others. And ever since that day, the Aquatic Trolls lived in isolation since that day...Techno Reef, Orca Territory, SeaSnake District, Matriarch Sanctuary and the Shark Zone. What happened since the great Oceanic War? We shall see about it...