PROLOGUE! all they needed to do was pretend to be friends for a couple of hours

ONCE MORE TO SEE YOU ★﹚

﹙ONCE MORE TO SEE YOU ★﹚

CHERRY GARCIA!

thought adrien agreste was super annoying.

to make matters worse, she just had to get stuck pretending to be his best-friend.

when cherry was nine years old, she got into modeling with the help of her father and aunt. she rose to stardom quickly after a photo shoot with adrien agreste, who was apparently already famous, as his father was a designer in france.

cherry was never, ever one to judge somebody else, especially not somebody she didn't know.

but adrien just made her angry in a way nobody else could.

he was a special exception.

he did little things at first that made her fume.

he'd return to set late because he refused to eat lunch at his workplace.

cherry didn't know if it was an allergy reason, or maybe he just thought he was too good for it, but it didn't matter. it took more time out of her day that could've been well spent doing something else.

cherry understood that adrien had always grown up spoiled and rich. he was also an only child, which didn't make things better.

he saw the world from a different perspective, one that cherry wasn't privileged enough to be born with.

the thing that really irritated her, was when they were driven through a different part of the town after they'd taken a wrong turn.

adrien stared out the window at the neighborhood like it were an exhibit.

as if he couldn't really believe people were that poor.

the more time she spent around him, the more every little thing he did irked her.

part of her knew he wasn't fully to blame. he was, like, nine years old at the time. but cherry was too, and she didn't act like that.

cherry never made any comments against him, never tried to start fights. her father always told her it was best to stay respectful.

it didn't matter what she thought about him.

she needed to get paid, and that meant doing her job.

she'd just have to suck it up.

cherry could deal with a couple hours at a shoot. when their parents became business partners, seeing him occasionally at shoots became weekly, and not just for work. birthdays, dinners, holidays, any event.