A/N: This is the first time I write something about him... And also the first time I write a whole "chapter" in English... So if I have made a mistake, please tell me so I can fix it.
Enjoy now!

Warnings: Lots of fluff, Gender neutral reader, short (?

—————🌻—————

"Are you even real?"

Your words interrupted the silence abruptly, making the boy at your side look at you with a little bit of surprise at your sudden words.

"W-what?" He asked, trying to understand what you had said.

"Are you even real?" You repeated the sentence once again, this time slower, making sure he heard you clearly.

"Well, as far as I know... I am, and so are you" he took the fishing cane in his hands and stared now at the calm water below. "Why...?" He hesitantly asked, curious about your weird, sudden question.

" 'cause you are like a dream..." You murmured in a sweet voice, noticing how his eyes widened and looked at you sideways, a small blush creeping up his face. "You look so handsome" you continued, now putting all your attention on him and placing your hands on your cheeks.

"You have no idea, of how beautiful you look when the sun shines bright and right in your face... You have no idea of, how calm your voice can be and is..." You scooted a bit closer to him, watching as his face reddened with every word you said.

"Your skin is so soft too... And your giggles, oh Goodness your giggles... They, no, you give me life" you finished, and smiled when you saw him hiding his face with his scarf and his hat.

Everything went silent again, and you stayed like that, admiring him in silence for a few moments before he shakily sighed and peeked while raising his hat, trying to avoid looking directly at you.

"That was... Unexpected" he whispered, still flustered, making you laugh and throw your arms around him.

"...I love you" you murmured softly against his neck, and instantly felt him embrace you.

"I-I love you too."

(I really hope you liked it! Don't forget to vote)