- 2 -

Draco's POV

My parents are dead and I am alone. I never wanted this to happen. My friends are dead, my family is dead, and I regret everything. In my defense, my parents forced me to join the death eaters and I grudgingly accepted.

I never really had any friends though. My parents paid kids very well to be 'friends' with me. Pansy was the only person who never judged me for anything. People always thought we were together and no, we are not. She likes girls. I am gay. Perfect match. It also doesn't help that when I came out to my parents, they full-on rejected me and now they are dead. I think in a way they wanted to die because having a gay son wasn't good for their status and the bloodline ends with me. To be honest, I never wanted to marry anyone but arranged marriage was only on my parents' minds.

In September, I will be going back to Hogwarts to finish my last year of school. I feel like it would be the only thing my parents were proud of me for. I don't know who else is going back but the bad memories will be there and I am certain I will get bullied and probably cursed out at. Even if I try to explain it to people, they probably won't get it. It is always my fault. Draco Malfoy, son of a Death Eater. Son of a pureblood name and son who turned out to be gay.

Good times are coming, but maybe not for me.