CHAPTER 4! he really was trying to be nice, but it was getting difficult

ONCE MORE TO SEE YOU ★﹚

﹙ONCE MORE TO SEE YOU ★﹚

CHERRY HUFFED!

it was parent career day, and her father was nowhere to be seen.

why? he was with gabriel, discussing the collection, which meant gabriel wouldn't attend, either. at least she wasn't alone. though, being with adrien was not an upgrade.

adrien could basically feel her eyes burning onto his back.

whenever he looked at her for more than a second, she asked him if he had trouble keeping his eyes to himself.

if she looked at him, he didn't say a word. he really was trying to be nice, but it was getting difficult. all cherry did was give him more and more reasons to not like her.

could cherry apologize and move forward?

she didn't have to be friends with him, but they could make peace, right?

wrong.

cherry thought it was really funny, and she didn't really feel like apologizing. actually, just that morning she'd left a hate comment on his most recent post.

'alya encouraged me to take a selfie for world smiles day!' the post had been captioned, along with a photo of him with the stupidest grin she'd ever seen.

it was only right for her to comment 'encourage yourself to delete it!'

adrien wanted to argue, but he refused. he needed to be the bigger person.

if she didn't like what he posted, why was she looking at his account, then?

easy!

she was sending screenshots of it all to marinette.

"now, let's meet alya's mom, who is head chef at the grand paris hotel, owned by our mayor, mr. bourgeois." ms. bustier greeted.

marinette passed around croissants from her fathers presentation.

chloé opened up a small red case, which contained an expensive designer bracelet.

"it's beautiful!" sabrina gasped, and reached to grab it.

"look, don't touch!" chloé smacked her hand away.

"put it away, chloé! it could get in the wrong hands!" mayor bourgeois, her father, warned.

chloé huffed.

"i wonder how many croissants your dad would have to sell to buy you one of these? what am i saying? he'd have to sell the whole store!" chloé giggled, as marinette stood by her.

"well, if you're so rich, obviously you don't need free croissants!" marinette continued walking.

"ugh, jealous." chloé rolled her eyes.