CHAPTER 8! italy is kind of a basic place to get married in

ONCE MORE TO SEE YOU ★﹚

CHERRY WATCHED MAX AND ADRIEN PLAY!

they were playing s video game called ultimate mecha strike iii, and alya was recording them.

mia stood off to the side with rose, waiting to see who'd win.

"what's going on?" marinette questioned.

"try-outs for some video game tournament. the two students with the highest scores go." cherry explained.

alya shushed them, and cherry huffed, focusing on the blonde player. she made her way over to his side, passing kim, who seemed to freeze up.

"adrien. do you use those keep calm wallpapers?" cherry whispered quietly.

"yoore distracting me. shut up." adrien whispered back.

"sorry, i can't help it that i'm beautiful. i don't know what to do about it."

"try going somewhere else."

cherry glared at him, and backed up.

behind them, kim and rose were trying to explain the basis of the event to marinette, who was obviously interested in playing for a certain person.

"so let me get this straight. if someone manages to beat max's score, they'll team up with adrien at the tournament?" marinette repeated. "is it too late to try out?"

kim gasped, and then tensed as cherry approached his side with a bright smile.

the redhaired girl looked great, as she usually did.

"no, you totally should!" cherry encouraged, with a smile, turning to face kim, who looked away. "text me later and let me know how it goes. i gotta go."

"bye." mia waved, her eyes connected with the screen.

cherry grabbed kim's arm, and dragged him through the door.

kim tried to struggle out of her grasp, but she was already down the stairs and in the courtyard. before he knew it, they were on the stairs of the school, alone.

"kim, are you mad at me because i rejected you?" cherry questioned him straight up, her eyes scanning his.

kim knew he couldn't avoid her anymore. "no, cherry, i'd never be mad at you for that. i just.. i know you like adrien. and you guys are always everywhere together."

"you.. you think i like adrien? seriously? why would i like adrien?"

"you don't like him? are you sure?"

"..yes, kim, i'm sure i don't like adrien."

"okay. that's good to know. sorry for being so awkward. i won't act like that anymore."