Disclaimer.

Hello guys, I hope you all are doing great. Well Alisha this side and I am here to add disclaimer to Fire & Silk.

Firstly when I came up with the idea of this book, I thought to make Abhimaan toxic, like way too toxic, well he is actually toxic in the book but it's not what I've planned before writing the book. Anyways then I shared my idea with Liya meri jaan and she gave me suggestions and we made way many drastic changes in the book.

I and Liya have read way too many comments which has hate for Abhimaan, gaaliyan and all. And we let it go and I mentioned in the author's note earlier as well that you can curse any character you want but don't you dare to say a word on us.

We don't owe you anything that you will go on and call us with names or curse us. This is not a real life, Abhimaan and Sayantika are not real, they are fictional and no one has right to call us trash or our story trash. A trash story doesn't get more than 800k views in 2 months. A trash story doesn't get 1 million views with more than 70k votes.

The book is always open for constructive criticism, you can comment anything like any fucking thing on the characters. When we started this story we knew we would surely recieved mixed reviews but we were okay with that. Wattpad is a public platform and everyone has the right to comment and share their thoughts anything they want.

I've blocked few who called us with names because that actually works as a therapy.

So let's start with the desclaimer.

We know how the Male Main Character of the story is, but if you think that my female character is weak and pathetic then you are wrong, she is confident and sassy. And this story is long has 80 chapters so ofcourse there is drastic character development. Whatever Abhimaan did, he has groveling as well. He do grovel. It's not my problem that you are stopping the story in the mid. You can't judge the story just by reading first few chapters. Read till last then judge.

If you actually find this story boring in mid then you can leave without commenting. I did not want to share this note but I did after reading some comments, which made me feel so bad.

Also Yes as I recieved a comment like this to yeah let's do it. I am Romanticizing Toxicity Guys🤡 don't read my books if it triggers you.

Also I have been seeing some famous writers being attacked in Wattpad, their stories being pass reported and taken down from Wattpad. So let me tell you guys if Fire and Silk gets reported and taken down from Wattpad. I will discontinue Ravished and Ravenous and all the books followed by this as well..

And yes after that you all have to pay dollars to read my stories and I for sure know you all don't want this.

That's it, what's what I WANTED to share. Anyways gave a good day and good read.