Part 1: The lonely night

It is a late Friday afternoon and you are feeling a bit lonely you are wearing a loose top and some short pj shorts with only bottom underwear. In this lonely state you walk into your bedroom whit no one else around. It's very quiet this afternoon and you push closed your bed room door.

You slowly remove your light blue pj shorts that have a florescent blue trim and reveal your white teddy bear panties. You lie chest flat on your bed and scroll through your phone to check for messages. And disappointingly find none, you toss and turn for a minute or two while pondering what to do. A thought comes to mind something pleasurable and dirty, something that you can get a way with because it's just you at home alone.

It's now dark out side and you are ready to have some fun, you lie on your back and push the center of your panties just off your vagina revealing it openly. You fell the excitment of what is about to happen. You start to rub it ever so slightly and softly back and forth very slowly and it starts to become wet. Your body starts to warm up as you feel the pleasure of your actions and your vagina pulses for more, you increase your speed just slightly and push a bit harder, it feels so good that you are struggling to keep the pleasure contained and you can feel your voice trying to scream out just how good it feel.

By now you are going pretty fast and pushing down on your vagina hard, you are moaning from how good it feels. Then you stop for a moment and insert your middle finger into your vagina and start pushing in and pulling out increases your speed over time, you can hear your moans echo around you. This feeling is quite hard to explain but it just feels so good that you continue, moaning and growonig from the pleasure. You insert a your index finger and pound both in and out at emense speed as you fondle your breasts with your other hand grabbing your nipple between two fingers and making circles with them.

You decide to fully undress and go at it with everything you have left in you. You've felt pleasure before but nothing like this. You suck on your other breast and continue pounding your vagina and making circles with your other, until you orgasme. Your body is so hot and you feel amazing now you just let go and lye on your bed until you are ready to get up.

Thank you for reading my story, I hope you enjoyed it, if you have any suggestions on what you want to read or have any questions or suggestions of improvement feel free to message me