Aruma

Snow covered streets, flashing lights  and spending time with your loved ones are the highlights of the Christmas holiday.

December 5th

Just like many other families the taekook couple had already started decorating their house. From putting fake snow all around the house to decorating the shelves with Christmas ornaments."Tae can you please pass me the green fairy lights" Jungkook shouted from on top of the stool he was on. Taehyung, who was busy moving boxes in the attic trying to find ornaments, heard his boyfriend calling for him and decided he'll deal with the rest later. He steadily moved down from the ladder and got his hands on the green fairy lights sitting on top of their bedroom drawer. Making his way downstairs he saw jungkook on the stool."Love,be careful up there" Taehyung said as jungkook grabbed the lights from his outstretched hands.

December 14

There were less than 2 weeks left till Christmas and the young couple finally decided to get their Christmas tree. Taehyung had insisted on getting it earlier, but the younger was much more cautious on when to get it knowing that his boyfriend would gave knocked it over by now if they had brought it earlier. (Jungkook's words not mine). After a quick 20 minute drive with soft music playing in the car, the couple finally arrived at the outdoor Christmas tree shop. Jungkook was wearing a long black sleeved t-shirt which was hidden by his zipped up puffy beige coat (from tae's wardrobe) and a pair of light blue baggy jeans. Taehyung also had a similar outfit on with a sage green shirt under his black coat and a pair of beige trousers. Before the younger could open the car door taehyung held onto jungkooks hand and pulled him  towards himself, using his other hand to caress koo's cheeks. He slowly brought their faces together and they met in a soft kiss on the lips. Taehyung had moved his other hand to caress the youngers cheeks. Jungkook was in heaven, he rested his hands on top of tae's shoulders. Kisses like these were his favourites; soft and  calming. Both lovers moved their lips in sync, pouring out all their love for each other into the kiss. Taehyung finally pulled and connected their foreheads staring into jungkooks star filled eyes. God he felt like he had fallen in love again. The thought made  a smile creep onto his face. "jungkook? I love you". The youngers smiled his bunny smile and almost immediately answered back. "I love you too tae".

December 25

It was finally the big day. The couple had first decided to go to a Christmas festival down the road but decided against it when they saw the harsh weather outside :(. So here they were cuddled up on the coach ; multiple blankets drapped over their bodies, a cliche Christmas movie playing on the T.V and the sweet smell of the cookies they baked this morning filling up their senses (giving the house a welcoming feel). Jungkook was laying on Tae's chest, not even paying attention to the movie anymore. Too busy admiring his boyfriends mesmerising beauty. From his plump lips to his uneven lips. He was so in love. Jungkook leaned up and slowly brought their lips together. Taehyung was surprised at first, but he quickly gave in and moved his lips with the youngers. Tae moved his hands from behind his head to wrap around jungkook's waist. Giving it a tight squeeze. After a few minutes the couple finally moved their lips away and stared at each other with soft smiles adorning their faces. Jungkook leaned down to give tae a small peck before moving his head back to the older chest.

______________________________________

Please keep in mind that this is my first time writing, so it's not that good but I tried