Chapter 1

I'm not an experienced writer but this is my second book. The first one is 'the gumiho.' I hope you forgive me for poor punctuation and grammar mistakes.

Please if you notice a mistake and you want to correct me, its OK coz people learn by making mistakes. And practice makes perfect...

Thanks for choosing to read my book. I love you all... That's Lauren 👆🏻👆🏻
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘🤩🤩

I should introduce the characters first...

Lauren Kimberley :
- Tan skin, dark brown hair, hazel eyes,5'8 height,clumsy,western realm.

Ashton Black : Lauren's mate

Amanda Bylons : Ashton's mum

Arianna Black : Ashton's sis

Aislin Black : Ashton's brother

Octavius : Beta

Finnick : Gammar

Dalton : head warrior

Lucas Hunter

Penny Heimighns

Lucy Hunter Heimighns

I'm sorry I only described Lauren but you can imagine others as you like.. And if you want to help me with descriptions am okay with it...

Even the book covers... I will gladly accept... Thank you...

And you will meet other characters throughout the book

Third person's P.O.V
Not for the first time an argument had broken out over breakfast at number 4 lotus avenue.

Mr Lucas had been woken in the early hours of the morning by a loud noise from his niece, lauren's room.

'Third time this week' he roared across the table.. "If you can't control your shifting urges, you'll have to go"..

Lauren tried,yet again,tried to explain

'She's bored' she said. She's used to running around outside. If I could just let her out at night- 'Do I look stupid?' Snarled Mr Lucas, a bit of fried egg dangling from his moustache.

I know what will happen when that wolf is let out. He exchanged dark looks with his wife Penny..

Lauren tried to argue but her words were drowned by a long loud screech from the Hunter's daughter Lucy.

'Oh Lucy, you should hurry before you're late for school' said aunt Penny.

Lauren was nothing like the rest of the family. The Hunters were humans and she was a werewolf. She had a birthmark on her right arm wrist.

Mr Lucas is a pure werewolf but he got no wolf genes which means he has no wolf and if you have no wolf, you're a disgrace that's why he escaped from his realm..

There are four realms.. The western,eastern,northern and southern...

Lauren's POV
Rumors have been going around that the beast is looking for his mate and a ball is prepared in his castle.

The beast is said to have a heart of stone. He's merciless. He has killed and raided other packs in order to get more land.

As of now, Lucy and Aunt Penny have gone shopping for Lucy's dress coz "you know she might be the one" says Aunt Penny.

For Pete's sake cursed,is the mate of the beast. Hmm I can't believe aunt Penny wants me to attend of which I'm of no use. I think she wants to make me her personal servant of the day..