Genuine Betrayal

Edited*

"cheating is never been a mistake, it's a Damn choice. And the Truth is that you fucking Chose to cheat on me Mr. Jeon. On the very day of our anniversary. Scoff* What a shame."

"Tae you should sleep-

"SLEEP? FUCKING SLEEP? IS THIS WHAT YOU CAN SAY AT THIS MOMENT, WHEN I AM FUCKING SAD JEONGGUK? NO EXPLANATION, NO SORRY? WHY, WHY, WHY? WHY YOU DID THAT TO ME JEONGGUK? WHYYYY?"

"Tae, baby, Listen-

"Is she That important that You forgot about our anniversary? OUR TEN YEARS OF ANNIVERSARY JEONGGUK. only to spent the night with her huh tell me Jeongguk?"

"Tae- you are drunk we will talk Tom-"

"Drunk? Do I look like I am shuttering or blabbering Jeon? Why you making me feel more ashamed by your fake concerns or it's just a quick trick to run away from the reality?"

'Tae please I can ex-'

'Sure everyone says it after cheating like E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E says it...hiccup*
... freaking what will you say you were drunk? But how far I can remember you never been into liquors then what can it be????? Oopsie drugs.... hmmm.....hiccup tsh tsh tsh.. I will not accept such lie...NEVER.'

'Taeee please sleep we will talk tomorrow please... now please come to bed.'

'Scoff* The audacity Jeon Jeongguk... shame on you....After what you did to your husband you have the audacity to ask me to sleep on the same bed with you?'
Taehyung said whereas tears are still flowing from his eyes.

'Jeongguk I gave you my everything... I gave you my virginity, my first in everything was with You even my first kiss.. but you? hiccup*-'

'Tae-'

'NO...DON'T COME NEAR ME.'
Taehyung shouted with a venom eyes it's like it will explode anytime soon.

'FREAKING YOU HAD THE AUDACITY TO LEAVE ME BEHIND IN OUR ANNIVERSARY AND YOU SPENT YOUR WHOLE NIGHT WITH THAT SLU-'

'SHE IS NOT SLUT TAE, PLEASE PLEASE IT WAS MY FAULT NOT HER. BLAME ME. CALL ME WITH NAMES, WHATEVER YOU WANT I DESERVE THIS. BUT NOT HER.
I WAS JUST GOT OBSESSED WITH THE MOMENT.'

'Wow.'

clap clap clap clap.

'Tae, that's not what I meant...'

'I know what you meant Jeon, guess what your 'means' has no longer any value for me.'

'Tae, I am sorry.. please please give me another chance I promise I will never make it repeat it was a mistake...'

'Chance? Jeongguk are you hearing yourself? Chance ?well let me tell you I don't support cheating sorry. It will never be like before anymore.'

'Tae noo nono please please please... slap me, hurt me.. do everything... but please don't leave me..'

'Hahhahahahahahahaha... ouch...hahaha hiccup* wait.. Hahahahaha....'

Jeongguk is confused like why Tae is suddenly behaving like this ...

'Oh How were you begging me?...wait let me repeat it...
(Taehyung is now making the same posture like Jeongguk)
Tae I am sorry please please give me another chance.....blah blah blah..'

'Tae you are drunk pl-'

'I JUST HAD ONE PACK JEONGGUK STOP CALLING ME DRUNK...oh no no wait....
well guess what... yes I am indeed drunk but sober enough to realize what is happening around me...more like behind me....scoff*..
.
.
.
'You are not the Jeongguk I fall once. You have changed... freaking changed into a cheater....DO YOU HEAR ME JEONGGUK? YOU ARE A CHEATER. Do you even love me anymore?'