Please Austin?[dirty imagine];)♥

for Mrs.Mahone_1996 I really hope you like it!! :)♥

________________

"please?!?"

"no.."

"pretty please?!?!"

"Abby, we told you already you have to stay here."

"but my party isn't until tomorrow why can't I spend my actual birthday with my boyfriend!?!"

"Because you need to be safe at home with your family on your birthday and thats FINAL."

"fine!! if you want me to stay home, ill be in my room!" You stomp down the halls of your big one-story house then slam the door as you walk into your room.

"fine, we won't bother you... we'll just have a movie night on our daughter's birthday without our daughter!" you here your dad yell back at you.

You Didn't Want To Be Bothered Anyways...

You Had a Plan....

it was a warm summer evening and you were getting bored... The sun wasn't completely down yet so you decided to do something... Its not like your parents were going to bug you anyways...

You went through the bathroom and into your walk-in closet to find something to wear... You decided on your Daisy-Duke short shorts that made your butt look bigger and your best red tank-top. It had a built in sports bra that pushed your boobs up just that much more.. You slipped on your favorite back-and-white converse.. Lastly, you put a thin white v-neck on to complete the outfit... you were a simple person so you didn't wear jewlery or make-up if you didn't have to...

You Were Ready...

You jumped out of your back window and went through your house's back gate. You walked down a couple blocks to your boyfriend, Austin's house....

Once you got there you knocked on the door and waited a couple of seconds before the door was opened...

"Austin!"

"Abby! I thought your parents didn't let you out!?!?"

"Yea, but I got out anyways... they cant control me on my birthday...but you can." You said as you pushed him into the house and kissed him roughly... He pulled away to close and lock the door.. But you didn't want to let him go even for a second...

You hopped on his back piggy-back style and began to lightly kiss his neck...

"Abby, calm down... You should go back home and relax on your birthday...."

"I'll go back home... After we take a shower." You pulled off your white v-neck, shoes, and socks before pulling off his shirt...

"Babe-"

"Babe what? Babe you know I can't say know to you on your birthday?" You said innocently giveing him puppy-dog eyes...

"Fine, but only a quick, 5 minute shower." He said holding up five fingers.

"How about ten." You whispered in his ear whilst playing with his hair...

"Fine but thats as long as i'll go."

"YAY!" You pulled him upstairs and quickly turned on the shower.

You shut the door and locked it behind you two. Then, you pushed Austin up against the door and crashed your lips onto his. You immediately led his hands from the bottom of your shirt to the top having him take off your shirt. You wrapped your arms around his neck and stood tall allowing him to unclasp your bra with no troubles whatsoever...

You pulled away and pulled off the rest of your clothes. "I'll wait for you in the shower." You said with a wink.

You went inside and Austin came in seconds later with his clothes off. This wasn't your guys' "first time" so you didn't have a problem with his size...

There Wasn't Much Talking After That

"Okayy, ten minutes, so I don't want to waste time talking."

"Alright babe" He responded.

He gently put his hand on your waste and lightly pushed you up against the tile wall. He kissed you so softly and perfectly that you just wanted him in you. You couldn't take it anymore... you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him roughly pulling his body in as close as you could.

He grabbed your thighs picking you up as you took the hint and wrapped your legs around his waste. He had you up against the wall as he said, "thats 6 minutes... you ready?"

"I'm ready. Don't you dare be nice, I want all of you at once, I want to feel the pain, I want my legs to go weak so you can carry me after this is over... Go Now!"

He shoved into you and didn't stop until he was in... fully.... the pain was unbearable but the mixed-in pleasure made you want it more.... He thrusted in-and-out of you for a minute or two when his thrusts started to become sloppy.. He pulled out of you and let his cum go down the drain....

"That's Ten"

"Your time is up." He said as he gave you a quick peck on the lips and shut off the water. he then handed you a towel. You dried yourself off as he did the same. Then you both got your clothes back on and walked back to the front door.. You put on what you had left in there as did he....

Everything except your guy's hair looked exactly the same as when you got there. His cum was nowhere near you guys... By now it was probably going through drains waiting to find the Atlantic ocean

"Babe, my legs are a little weak."

"You told me to do it...... hop on." He said as he patted his back.

You got on and he got his keys, walked out of the house, and locked the door. He walked with you on his back in silence. When he got to your back gate he put you down and said, "This is as far as i'll take you for now. And next time, dont do something your parents dont know about." with that he winked at you, kissed your forehead, and started walking back towards his house...

You smiled as you slowly walked back in through your back window, went through your bathroom to your closet, put on your favorite pajamas, &went to sleep in your warm, comforting bed hoping your wouldn't be sore I. the morning. ;D

***************************************

(A/N)- sorry I haven't updated in a while but I will be updating more the weekend the next one is going to be dirty and will be up tonight or tomorrow it depends cause I am tired but I need to stay up and watch my baby brother sleep... Thats convienient.... I might update some of my other stories first... so yea.....

and "Mrs. Mahone" im sorry I didn't get the name you wanted so feel free to ask for another...

Lot Of Love :)♥ Xx

~DAYDA♡