|Author's Note|

|I M P O R T A N T|

Text copyright © Kiddoforeverrrr ™ 2022

The moral right if the author has been asserted. All right reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

Any collaboration is to go through contact with this owner who holds all the right for this book. Please contact by emailing kiddoforeverrrr@gmail.com

|S U M M A R Y|

Scarlett Sullivan was The Sullivan Mafia princess till someone murdered her parents to gain power and fame. She was such a small, fragile girl when everything was taken away from her sight. She wanted revenge specifically his and in order to that, she needed a plan to make his son fall in love with him.

Theodore Genovese, the king of the Mafia after his father retired. One thing never change is his hatred towards his dad which was why he wanted to be stronger and fearless than him. He did not have to bed woman because he beds them by attracting his looks to them. He did not want to feel love because he killed the only woman in his life that love him with her whole heart.

But what happens when both meet each other?

Lies, betrayal and heartbreak.

In the end, who will succeed? The predator or the prey

|C R E D I T|

Book cover by IrysGwendolyn

Do approach her if y'all need any book cover for your book. She has an amazing talent in editing book cover.

Last but not least, thank you so much for this book cover sweetheart!

|W A R N I N G|

Strong language, mature scene, violence, mental health etc

Only 18 and above should read this. Anybody who is below 18, should avoid reading this book. if you are reading this, don't say that I did not warned you horny peeps.

|A B O U T  T H I S  A U T H O R|

Currently 19, studying to be a nurse. I have a very wild imagination so don't accused me ya. Everyone is entitled to have their own desire so let's respect each other in this community.

I will only start this book in 2022, so feel free to add this book to your reading lists and hope to see y'all soon.

By the way, if there is any editor who is free to edit my poor grammers, feel free to contact me through my profile if not email me.

Pm/tag me if you have any good mafia story for me to read.

Any music recommendation for this book?