2

18 May 2024(edited)

Enzo William.

I turned around to look at her. My eyes widened very slightly. She looked so beautiful than the last time I remembered her.

Her lips parted in a little in surprise. She recovered putting up a poker face. Poker face? I was confused. She looked so matured with shoulder length hair. Her eyes. Her eyes which once held stars were now empty. She looked serious and intimidating right now.

The girl I once knew was soft, kind hearted, a bunny and now? I shook off these thoughts. My mind was filled with disappointment.

But her physical appearance had me dumbfounded. Elle always looked physically attractive. Back then, it was so difficult to keep my hormones in control, all thanks to Elle. She was always hot and still is.

"Remember me?"

I said casually. She refused to meet my eyes but replied anyways.

"Yes."

 Her voice was small.  She used to be shy though.

"You are my personal assistant from now on. Got it?"

I said.

 I had plans, interesting plans.

Deep down i knew the reason to hire her, i love teasing her.

"Thank you sir."

She smiled but not too cheerfully. I nodded at her.

"Do you know how to fix a tie?"

My question seem to catch her off guard. There goes my teasing.

"Yes sir."

"Great. You can start working here from tomorrow onwards. I need punctuality."

She nodded firmly. She looked so ready for this.

"I will not disappoint you, sir."

I tried not to smile. Seeing your childhood friend being so formal is kind of hilarious, morOever talking to her with a straight face? not my cup of tea

"Good. You are supposed to be present at the office an hour before me. So sharp 8am everyday. Got it?"

"Yes sir."

"You may leave now."

"Thank you."

She got up to leave. I detached my eyes away from her. A full view of her body would surely kill me. I realized that she dropped her handkerchief on the floor. I quietly got up from my seat and reached out for the handkerchief she did at the same time. our heads bumped.

"EnZo oUch!"

We both hissed while rubbing our foreheads. Cute.

Elle Miller

I felt goosebumps rise on my body. It was him. Enzo. Shit why did it have to be him? I will be working under him? With him? How will I handle all this? 

He is a freak pervert tease! He was nothing more than a crush! does that mean he is going to play with my mind even during my work life? GOD!

"Sorry, does that hurt a lot?"

"No.."

I took my handkerchief from his hands, maintaining my distance. A little close to him and he's going to tease me again. However its already too late. I think the spark between us already blew up.

He deliberately made sure our hands touched. I took a quick glance only to find him smirking as his eyes were set on our joined hands. Such a flirt. 

"I'll get going then."

I spoke and headed out of the office. I did hear him click his tongue, as if he was annoyed.

Once I reached home I screamed out. Why did it have to be him? How was I going to face him? He is a distraction. He is a tease. He was my crush. Now he is my boss. I dont like him like that right?

 I dont like him like that right?