Aven Montgomery

Aven Anäis Bélanger Montgomery              Actress/Supermodel/Singer

             Actress/Supermodel/Singer

#41 most popular ⭐️ boost

BIRTHDAY: January 20, 1998
BIRTHPLACE: Lyon, France
AGE: 24
BIRTH SIGN: Aquarius

ABOUT
Daughter of award-winning actor Guzman Montgomery and supermodel Amelie Bélanger. Was born in France, wasn't in America until she was 2 years old. Was kept away from media as much as her parents could.

She started acting at age 15, making a cameo on a Criminal Minds episode and on a Grey's Anatomy episode. She had her first movie role in Athena alongside Angeline Jolie. She received her first Golden Globe nomination on her first leading-role movie The Edge of Seventeen in 2017. She got her first Academy Award nomination for her lead role in Endlessly in 2018. She won an Academy Award for her lead role in the movie Shameless in 2020, becoming the second youngest actress to win the award. She also played prominent roles in Hot Summer Nights, Mid Summer, Daylight, and on the show Euphoria. She is set to start on the psychological thriller Don't Worry Darling.

At 17 she started her modeling career, following in her mother's footsteps. She has walked hundreds of shows for high-end brands such as Versace, Dior, Channel, etc... She has been on multiple Vogue covers and many other magazine covers.

She began her singing career in 2017 at 19. She released her first hit single Drivers License. The song debuted at #1 on both the US Billboard chart and the global Billboard chart after it earned more than 130 million streams following the first week of release. She went on to release her first studio album in 2019, Recovery. She released her second studio album on May 21, 2021, SOUR. Has received 8 Grammys in her career. Won an Academy Award for her song 'No Time To Die'.

BEFORE FAME
She attended a private high school in California due to her parents' status and lack of privacy. She graduated top of her class, was valedictorian. 

FAMILY
She is an only child. Her parents are Mexican actor, Guzman Montgomery and french 90's supermodel, Amelie Bélanger.

ASSOCIATED WITH
Dated singer Harry Styles in 2019-2020 broke up around December 2020.
Rumored to have dated co-star Timothee Chalamet in 2017.

SOCIALS