Introduction

Social differences without exception characterize every human society. Gender-based differentiation is one of them. Men have the role of making money, and women have the part of birth heirs and housework. The historical understanding of the status of women in early Indian society shows that the status of women is on a downward trend. The historical analysis of the status of women in ancient India shows that women did not enjoy equal status with men.Women are only recognized as wives and mothers. Their status is subordinate to men. The Indian patriarchal society, which dominates the country's people's social, political, and economic life, has never encouraged women in any field except the kitchen! The power of Indian women is relatively weak, and their status has been lower than that of men since ancient times.If we judge from history books, it is easy to think that men are almost the only important person in history—or at least, the only person worth remembering. Of course, it is not valid, but the story we are used to hearing about the past. The existence of a man is taken for granted, and the reality of a woman is extraordinary.But if you delve deeper into history, you will find that countless women have done incredible things that were not recognized in their time—even in our time. There are two reasons for erasing women from history: Not only do we feel discouraged or punished for exceeding the limited roles provided to us, but also when we do achieve outstanding accomplishments despite difficulties, our achievements are often weakened, ignored, or attributed to men.We want to focus on the lives of women who ignore stereotypes and break down barriers throughout history and around the world. Help people re-examine the way they see the narratives created by our culture and the way these stories see women. Men often write stories about women and usually reduce women as objects of desire and emotion in a restrictive way or restrict us to secondary roles. Although based on facts rather than fiction, historical narratives often do similar things. Women often appear like men's wives, mothers, and daughters who do essential items rather than actual figures. And often ignore, obliterate or underestimate women.No matter what our cultural narrative tells us, women are not unrealistic as leaders, heroes, and rebels—both now and in history. It is reality-it's just not the reality we often hear.We all know that people who do not understand history are destined to repeat the same mistakes. However, when we see the tremendous progress made by women in the last century, the cliché seems not quite right: why pay attention to the oppression of the past, pay attention to women whose lives are bound by patriarchal beliefs, and we have so many inspiring women who win Examples include voting rights, breaking the glass ceiling, managing Fortune 500 companies, and leading large departments?However, by focusing only on women's achievements and ignoring the obstacles they face, we cover up the full scope of their accomplishments and weaken the full impact of patriarchy. Focusing our attention on women who break through cultural expectations will exclude women whose accomplishments are not glamorous, concealed by men, or restricted by social norms. And only to celebrate that a few women perpetuate the idea that patriarchy has not caused much damage because we ignore the stories of women hindered by women's proper activities and domain concepts.Since victors predominantly write history, history books, archives, and museums often reflect their creator's assumptions about valuable history. Don't try to diminish the importance of the men we study and commemorate. The history of women is not just a subcategory, interesting but second to "real" account. The history of women is the history of humankind. If we exclude half of the population's experience, views, and influence, we will not understand our past. When we tell the whole story of women—their struggles and successes—we notice the impact of patriarchy, which is often hidden in our history and focused on men. We set aside time to celebrate the women who smashed the glass ceiling (and stained glass ceiling). While we correctly pay tribute to these ferocious women, let us also remember that we have established and nurtured countless unknown women in this country by discovering and learning women's history. Let us celebrate our achievements in the equal treatment of women. Would you mind paying attention to how patriarchy continues to hurt and restrict women today?