14

Mikey was sitting in the backseat, looking at his phone which had a picture of Coco sleeping as his wallpaper

Mikey was sitting in the backseat, looking at his phone which had a picture of Coco sleeping as his wallpaper. He chuckled at her cuteness.

"When I first married... I had thought I found love..."

"But I was wrong...."

"No matter how nice the woman is, I can't bring myself to love her, I can't."

"Sorry princess, I can't give you a mother... but I'll make sure to give you the best childhood."

"I can't trust anyone again."

He arrived at the mall where Kakucho was waiting for him at the entrance.

"Did you contact the furniture shop?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah. You said that furniture should be white, he'll be done once we're done with here." 'Kakucho nodded.

"Let's go get toys and a good teddy for my princess." Mikey walked inside.

"Wait... what's her favourite color?" Kakucho asked. Mikey stopped and cursed himself.

"What kind of a father am I?" He clicked his tongue.

He called Sanzu who took his time in picking the phone.

"Boss?"

"Get my princess on the line- also, what's going on?" Mikey could hear loud laughing from the background.

"The old man's giving her a piggy back ride and she can't get over the fact that's he's really tall..." Sanzu replied.

"Cute." He chuckled.

"Get her on the line." Mikey ordered.

"Princess, your daddy wants to talk to you."

"DADDY!" Coco yelled in the background.

"I want to get done as soon as possible, I don't think I can keep myself away from her for too long." He thought.

"Daddy?" A sweet voice called.