Bundle Of Joy

It's a one-shot short story

CHARACTERS: 

Xiao Zhan: Wuxian, Wangji's husband.

Wang Yibo: Wangji, Wuxian's husband

Read ahead, happy reading.

"Wuxian, why do you keep crying and worrying yourself over nothing?. How many times will I tell you that you are married to me and not the people or my family...but me. Baby, please stop crying over this issue, I know when the time comes you will bear me children. But now, come to bed and sleep please baby. Stop crying, you are not just hurting yourself but for me as well. I love you and will love you forever. No matter how many years I've to wait. I will wait. Please baby come to bed and sleep"...

Wangji said while consoling his crying wife who refused to sleep. He cries every day and night, asking why God has forsaken him, making him become a mockery to the villagers who gossip with his name for his inability to bear his husband a child.

Wuxian had been married to Wangji for eight years now and no sign of miscarriage nor child coming.

"How can I sleep, how do you expect me to be at ease when I've become a laughing stock to the villagers. I no longer walk freely like I used to, I no longer show my face where other wives gather. I no longer talk when others are talking. I can't even go to the market and not receive one harsh word or the other?. How can you ask me to sleep baby, when my mate that got married the same year as me is now with three or two children?. Even those who got married after me are all with children. How can I sleep...just tell me how can I?. Do you know the insult I receive every day? Why is God punishing me like this?. Baby for over eight years no child, not even a miscarriage. How can I still sleep? Baby tell me... Just tell me. I'm tired, I'm just so tired of everything, why me? Why?"...

Wuxian cried out loud, how can he still be happy when his mother-in-law kept threatening to bring in another Omega wife or Beta for Wangji to marry?. How can he not panic when even his own family also mocked him for bringing shame in their family.