-=+=- Prologue -=+=-

Edited on the first of April, 2017.

Third person POV,

"But daddy do I have to go? I want to stay in Narnia!" five-year-old Leo says to her father.

"You have to my child. It's the only way of keeping you safe from The White Witch," Aslan says holding her hand. "A very good friend of mine will look after you. When you first enter this new world, there will be a few odds here and there but you will get used to it.... and for you to look normal, you won't have your lion parts." Aslan tried to explain to his little girl.

"I won't, what will I have then daddy?"

"You will look like everyone else my dear. Also, your name will be Lilly, not Leo because Leo over there is a boy name." Leo simply nods her head as a yes. Aslan breaks part of an ice dangling from a tree branch and turns it into a necklace. Aslan puts the necklace around Leo's neck. It was a shield of her country. "This will keep you away from the danger that tries to attack you for that it has the love I give you. if you treasure and love the necklace as much as you love me, it will hurt anything in its path," Aslan explains to little Leo.

Leo pulls her father into a hug, "can I visit you?" she asks with hopeful eyes.

"Of course you can but always remember the love that is in this necklace," Aslan says pointing to the necklace.

"I will daddy," little Leo says as pulls her father for a hug before she leaves.

Aslan pulls her away, "you must leave now, I'm so sorry to making you do this.

"I forgive you, daddy."

Little Leo makes her way through the branches before looking over her shoulder again seeing sorrow in her father's eyes. When her foot touches a type of wood. She slowly and carefully makes her way the branches into what seems to be... Coats? Little Leo survives the coats she has walked through to meet an old man.

"Hello, Lilly I'm the man your father has talked to you about. I'll show you to your room," the man say with his hand out. The little "Lilly" grabs his hand shyly and walks with him.