Bio

Name: (Y/N) Beifong

Age: 16

Appearance and Hero Outfit: 

Personality:

Due to his blindness, (Y/N) was often pampered by his overprotective parents. His freedom was limited to the point where his own existence was not known to most people in his neighbourhood, much to his annoyance, thus straining his relationship with his parents. As a result, he greatly craved to interact with the rest of the world, albeit independently. It was not until he improved his Quirk that his confidence tremendously increased.

(Y/N) is fiercely independent, sarcastic, direct, stubborn, and confrontational. He also has a carefree and adventurous personality, in contrast to the delicate doll his parents saw him as. (Y/N) loved battling and took great pride in his Quirk. He appears eager to prove that he was as strong as anyone who could see and once claimed that he had "the greatest elemental Quirk in the world".

(Y/N) is often brutally honest when criticizing others, especially his friends. He is vocal about his opinions on others regardless of status or age. His occasional attitude or aloofness is likely related to him being the only child of one of the richest families in Japan. He is also an expert in verbally taunting and insulting his opponents and, on occasion, his friends.

Quirk:

Earthbending. 

Earthbending is the geokinetic ability to manipulate earth and rock in all their various form, including metal and sand. (Y/N)'s proclamation of having the most powerful elemental Quirk in the world is supported by his talented displays of his Quirk from a young age. Although blind, (Y/N)'s intense training in his Quirk allowed him to use the unique ability of seismic sense: he used his Quirk to "feel" even the most minute vibrations in the earth, including the march of ants several meters away and the presence of trees and buildings. Through this heightened seismic sense, (Y/N) could visualize where people were, their relative distance to him, and their physical build, but was unable to visualize faces. This sense provided him with a distinct advantage when facing others in combat because he could predict attacks as they began and quickly react. His speed and agility are also greatly beneficial in combat. However, because (Y/N) is dependent on vibrations in the earth, he was vulnerable to air-based attacks.

Hero Name: The Blind Bandit

------------------------------------------------------

Who do y'all want the love interest to be? I'm thinking of making it Momo since they both grew up extremely rich but Mina kind of matches his personality. What do y'all think?