Chapter 41 (M)

No one, no one was there other than Taehyung and Jungkook.

They have drink the water and it has been quite some time happened to that.

The substance was a pill or may I say a Viagara pill.

combination with sexual stimulation, Viagara pills works by increasing blood flow to the penis to help a man get and keep an erection.

Yuri was happy that Jungkook was divorcing taehyung. And soon taehyung will be out of this house. She wanted to have intercourse with Jungkook and if she gets pregnant jungkook can't leave her.

This was going on in her mind from a very long time and today was the night she wanted to try this out but it backfired her.

Now the 2 persons who had that pill by mistakely are both husband's but there is some issue going on with them.

Taehyung was suddenly feeling very hot and horny. He is an intersex person meaning he has both reproductive organs- first dick then vagina and then ass hole.

He was in his bed under comforters. His hand directly went towards his dick, stroking it at a very high speed.

But his released wasn't near. He switched off his tv and removed the comforter.

His right hand was stroking his own length while his left hands made its way towards his boobs.

" Urghhhhh......" Moaned taehyung.

He massaged it roughly, pinching, rolling, pulling the left nipple. His length was soo errected.

From top to bottom and again top his fingers were wrapped around the length stroking it.

After stroking for like 7-8mins, with a aloud moan, taehyung cummed in his hands but his vagina was aching to receive pleasure too.

"Ahhhaaaaaaaaa" moaned taehyung.

He now started fingering himself, first with one, the the number of fingers kept on adding. Currently taehyung has 4 fingers of himself stuff inside him finding and giving the pleasure his other sex wanted.

After 5mins he cummed from his vagina all over his fingers.

Till he cummed his dick was already ready for another release.

He needs to make it stop other wise it will be a big problem for him. Jungkook being in the other room. He doesn't want jungkook to think something else.

What he doesn't know is Jungkook himself has this problem and is dealing with masturbating himself.

When now it was unbearable for Taehyung to control himself, he decided to go out and ask for Jimin's or maybe others help to take him to hospital.

So he somehow wore his pants and pulled down his tshirt and went outside. His huge errected dick and pointed nipples were visible from his clothes.

As he was passing from Jungkook's room he heard a loud moan but what he heard was,

" Ahhhhaaa T-taehyung." Moaned loudly jungkook.

Taehyung was shocked but they way jungkook called his name made him soo horny again.

He wanted to ignore the feeling of goinng inside and bounce on Jungkook's dick but the viagara made it difficult.

He was about to knock on Jungkook's door when he noticed that the door was open.

He moved inside which the pill was making him do. He got soo horny and the errection was making him unbearable to stay calm knowing jungkook was in other room moaning his name loud.