||~𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢~||

"This place is great, Ramiris!" Harumi shouts as she flies back and forth exploring the vast but vacant floor that the pixie demon lord had made her

"This place is great, Ramiris!" Harumi shouts as she flies back and forth exploring the vast but vacant floor that the pixie demon lord had made her. Ramiris floats mid air, her hands on her hips and a proud look upon her face as she nods, basking in the praise Harumi is giving her.

"You bet it is! I can even change it to your liking if you have anything in mind" Ramiris announces, jutting her chin out. Rimuru who watches the two's reactions looks around and studies the room thinking of a few things that could be done here.

"Hey Ramiris, could you connect another floor to this one? I would like to have a storage room for ores and other various materials nearby since Harumi is planning on moving some of her production here" he asks, looking over at her with a raised eye.

"You bet I can. I can add a staircase that connects them if that works for you" Ramiris tells him grinning as Rimuru pats her on the head.

"Can I truly relax in here, Ramiris?" Veldora who stands beside the two while watching Harumi fly about asks excitement bursting within him.

"You can, yes. Even with the amount of magicule buildup you hold, this place will be totally fine with you unleashing everything you've got" Ramiris says from where she now rests on top of Rimuru's head.

"Give it a go Veldora. I know you have been waiting for the time you can release everything" Rimuru subtly puts up a barrier as Veldora finally unleashes his auras full potential shifting into his dragon form.

"Oh yeah! Hahahahaha! I've missed this!" Veldora shouts, roaring into the air. Rimuru sweatdrops as he feels the massive pressure that explodes from the true dragon's release shivering as he imagines this would be what a bomb being set off would feel like.

Harumi squeals happily and attaches herself to Veldora's snout grinning up at him as she sprawls out across his smooth scales. Pink tinges the scales on his cheeks making Rimuru smirk at the embarrassed dragon that his Imouto cuddles up to.

"Wow master. You really did a number on the labyrinth" Ramiris states as she looks around at the caved in walls and cracks in the foundation.

Rimuru sweatdrops at the destruction just releasing his aura caused and looks up at the dragon god