⋆ .ೃ࿔ * :・'ˎ˗ ᴍɪxᴛᴀᴘᴇ

───── ❝ sɪᴅᴇ ᴀ ❞ ─────

───── sɪᴅᴇ ᴀ ─────

I. Hungry Eyes by Eric Carmen
I've got hungry eyes. I feel the magic between you and I. I want to hold you so hear me out. I want to show you what love's all about.

II. Killer Queen by Queen
She's a Killer Queen. Gunpowder, gelatine. Dynamite with a laser beam. Guaranteed to blow your mind anytime.❞

III. Your Song by Elton John
I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind. That I put down in the words. How wonderful life is while you're in the world.

IV. Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) by Eurythmics
Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I've traveled the world and the seven seas. Everybody's lookin' for something.

V. Right Back Where We Started From by Maxine Nightingale
A love like ours can never fade away. You know it's only just begun. You give me your love. I just can't stay away. I know you are the only one.

VI. I Was Made for Lovin' You by KISS
Tonight, I want to see it in your eyes. Feel the magic, there's something that drives me wild. And tonight, we're gonna make it all come true 'cause girl, you were made for me and girl, I was made for you.

VII. Holding Out for a Hero by Bonnie Tyler
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night. He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast and he's gotta be fresh from the fight.

VIII. The Time of My Life by Bill Medley, Jennifer Warnes
I've been waiting for so long. Now I've finally found someone to stand by me. We saw the writing on the wall as we felt this magical fantasy.

IX. American Pie by Don McLean
Well, I know that you're in love with him 'cause I saw you dancin' in the gym. You both kicked off your shoes. Man, I dig those rhythm and blues.

X. Fast Car by Tracy Chapman
So I remember when we were driving in your car. Speed so fast it felt like I was drunk. City lights lay out before us and your arm felt nice wrapped 'round my shoulder and I had a feeling that I belonged. I had a feeling I could be someone.

───── sɪᴅᴇ ʙ ─────

XI. Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic by The Police
Every little thing she does is magic. Everything she do just turns me on. Even though my life before was tragic. Now I know my love for her goes on.

XII. Take On Me by A-ha
We're talking away. I don't know what I'm to say I'll say it anyway. Today's another day to find you. Shying away. I'll be coming for your love, okay?

XIII. Just Like Heaven by The Cure
"Show me, show me, show me how you do that trick. The one that makes me scream," she said. "The one that makes me laugh," she said, and threw her arms around my neck.

XIV. Heroes by David Bowie
I will be king. And you will be queen. Though nothing will drive them away. We can beat them, just for one day. We can be heroes, just for one day.❞

XV. Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce
If I could make days last forever. If words could make wishes come true. I'd save every day like a treasure, and then again, I would spend them with you. I've looked around enough to know that you're the one I want to go through time with.

XVI. I Think We're Alone Now by Tiffany
Running just as fast as we can, holding on to one another's hand. Trying to get away into the night and then you put your arms around me and we tumble to the ground and then you say, "I think we're alone now. There doesn't seem to be anyone around. I think we're alone now." The beating of our hearts is the only sound.

XVII. Sunny by Boney M.
Sunny, thank you for the sunshine bouquet. Sunny, thank you for the love you brought my way. You gave to me your all and all. Now I feel ten feet tall. Sunny one so true, I love you.

XVIII. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For by U2
I have kissed honey lips. Felt the healing in her fingertips. It burned like fire. This burning desire. Only to be with you.❞

XIX. Fooled Around and Fell in Love by Elvin Bishop
Free on my own that's the way I used to be, but since I met you baby, love's got a hold on me.❞

XX. Saturday Night by Bay City Rollers
Gonna dance with my baby 'til the night is through on Saturday night. Tell her all the little things I'm gonna do on Saturday night.❞

❞