𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

 💸🕊🥂

💸🕊🥂

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL: the universe has just been informed that Camila Lucia Aguilar was done with the bullshit of something called life.

Camila thought that she had finally made it, the American Dream. She moved from her hometown of Havana to Kildare Island. Should that have been enough?

Wrong. That is very much wrong.

Life for the North Carolina girl wasn't the same as when she lived in Cuba. The brunette would never admit it but she missed her summers with the Pogues. She always has. But she knew she couldn't ever go back to that. Not since that mistake that happened with JJ where her heart was shattered. Little did she know, his heart broke just as hard that same day.

Now, she's surrounded by the rich-privileged assholes of Figure-8. Sure, she grew up with a few designer clothes and bags and just a few shoes and jewels. But she never shoved it in people's faces, nor did she think it made her better than everyone else. Without the luxury lavages, she was still Camila, the same girl who loved hanging out with people who matched her energy and would clap back to anyone no matter what.

And even worse? Cami can never get a break from the Pogues or the Kooks. Can you believe that? Mr. JJ Maybank, a mild kleptomaniac and a future tax cheat, would never miss the chance to call it girl a conniving snake. Isn't that wild? Camila was aware she was a hot ruthless vain bitch, but she didn't need to be told that, let alone by the blonde frat boy.

And the Kooks? Oh, don't even get her started on the Kooks. Those frosted tip fuckers always would make stupid comments about her and her family being Cubans with money. Camila never knew why the Kooks seemed to talk to her with an icy tone. But she has just accepted it and moved on.

Mainly, the girl was mad about all the stereotypes. Camila wears pink for one day, and suddenly she is dumb? The girl went to one party, and now everyone says she is reckless. The girl licked a shot of tequila off of someone one time and swam topless, and in an instant, the word around town is Camila is a slut.