Character List

Author's note; This list is quite long.  Not every character is important, some of them can be considered as 'notes' for my own memory.  There also might be a couple of minor 'spoilers' in this list.

Cultivators of Another Realm

Ren Zexian; Long, black hair and black eyes, 10k years of age.  A very calm and collected person, also elegant and genteel.  Very gentlemanly and masculine of presence, although his appearance is somewhat androgynous.

Roots; Fire (major), Air (minor), Curse (body)
Cultivation level; Quaternary(mid)

Chang Min; around 100 years of age, long, black hair and dark eyes.  Round, sunny face and bright appearance.  Is much more energetic and positive in personality.  Dislikes being alone.  He is Ren Zexian's last disciple.

Root; Earth (major)
Cultivation Level; Quinary (peak)

Yu Zhang; Oldest of the Cultivator's at 15k years of age

Long Wenwen; female Cultivator and Yu Zhang's apprentice

Lu Ting; Became a zombie on Earth, now deceased.

Bai Yan; Wandering Cultivator, long time friend to Ren Zexian and Yu Zhang

Survivors of the Apocalypse

Haven's Occupants;

Nathan Tobias Mattison; Autistic young man with an obsession for gardening and plant life.  Lover and husband of Ren Zexian.  He has chestnut brown hair, which is about shoulder length, sapphire blue eyes and he is of average height and small of frame.

Roots; Water (major), Plant (minor) Blessed (body)
Cultivation Level; Secondary

Dexter; Leader of the Haven.  Has tanned, weathered skin, although he is only in his early thirties.  Brown hair, sturdy frame.  He can be fairly crass and straightforward.  Husband of Autumn.

Root; Lightning (minor)
Cultivation Level; Tertiary

Autumn; Curvaceous and plush of build.  She has brown hair and brown eyes.  She loves food, cooking and eating!  She is very motherly of personality and looks after and cares for other people, often at the expense of herself.  Mother of Lucy and Devon.

Root; Diamond (body)

Lucy; Adopted daughter of Dexter and Autumn.  Golden blond hair, doe brown eyes.  Her beast partner is Aslan. 

Root; Spirit (minor)
Cultivation Level; Primary

Aslan; Lucy's loyal hound.  Large, black and was possibly a mongrel before his mutation.  He has fog abilities and is able to turn himself and others (usually Lucy) into fog to move about quickly and without barriers.

Devon; Autumn and Dexter's baby son.

Tyler; flawless, pale skin, light, blond hair and is fairly good looking also stubborn and temperamental. Considered the Logistics official of Haven.  Talented in ice-water techniques.

Root; Water (major)
Cultivation Level; Tertiary

Patrick; short, round faced person with a bright personality.  Very lively and fun.  He has flax coloured hair. Skilled in sewing and knitting.  Has had a relationship with Bai Yan.

Roots; Gravity (minor), Spark (body)
Cultivation Level; Secondary

Harry; large, imposing man with very dark, rich skin tone.  He is friendly and capable.

Winston; dark skin tone, former construction worker.  Likes to tinker with cars. Lover of Kiera

Kiera; lover of Winston, most recent settler in Haven. Survivor of a fallen base.

Jonah Shaw; Considered Vice Leader in base, but has generally taken a step back from expeditions due to caring for his son.  Former police sergeant.  He is in his early fifties.

Root(s); Unknown and dormant.

James Shaw; Born of Jonah and Brooke.

Jimmy; former police officer.  Comes across a bit of a joker.  In a relationship with Monika and Arthur.  Second Father of Monika's daughter.

Monika; former police officer.  Sees herself as 'one of the guys'.  Doesn't want or allow others to treat her any different from her comrades just because she is female.  Got pregnant by accident and gave birth to a daughter.  Now in a relationship with her two former comrades, of which is all on her terms.

Arthur; former police officer.  A quiet, deep thinking sort of person.  Is slow to accept change, but his loyalty is unwavering.  In a relationship with Monika and Jimmy.  Blood father of Monika's daughter.

Olivia; Monika, Arthur and Jimmy's daughter.

Cole; former thug and criminal.  In certain person's words, he is 'built like a tank'.  Chang Min's lover and husband.

Roots; Rock (minor) Sand (minor) (both linked to earth, one moves it, one transforms it)
Cultivation Level; Secondary

Willow; Chang Min and Cole's adopted daughter.

Shaun; wheelchair bound due to an accident when he was younger, but not the sort of person to let it get to him.  Tends to be light hearted.  His best friend is Paul.

Root; Metal (primary)
Cultivation Level; Tertiary

Paul; best friend of Shaun, very protective of his best friend.  Can only cook stir fries.

Eraj; slim, average height.  Former I.T technician. (Deceased)

Nan Li Liang; Teenager, of mixed Chinese and Indian heritage.  He has soft black hair and brown eyes.  He has an eidetic memory, from even before the apocalypse. 

Theo; former soldier from the Little America base.

Roots; Wood (major), Curse (body)
Cultivation level; secondary

Zak; former soldier from the Little America base.

Root; Light (minor)
Cultivation Level; secondary

Rohan; Twin brother of Phoebe, father of Sienna and Jaiden, survivor of a fallen base.

Roots; Fire (major), Lightning (minor)
Cultivation level; secondary

Sienna; daughter of Rohan, survivor of a fallen base.

Root(s); unknown

Jaiden; adopted son of Rohan, survivor of a fallen base.

Phoebe; Twin sister of Rohan, girlfriend/wife of Logan, survivor of a fallen base.

Roots; (mutated) Thunder (body)
Cultivation level; primary

Logan; boyfriend/husband of Phoebe, acts as the Teacher, child carer of Haven. Uncle to Kairo. Survivor of a fallen base.

Kairo; Nephew of Logan. Survivor of a fallen base.

Root; water (major)
Cultivation level; secondary

Little America Base Survivors

Luke; soldier
Roots; water (major), feather/speed (body), illumination (body)

Thomas; soldier (deceased)
Roots; earth (major), lightning (minor)

Brooke;  She is Jonah's former girlfriend and mother of his baby.  Also Autumn's cousin. (Deceased)

Faith; soldier
Roots; steel (minor)

Randall; officer
Rouse; Base Official
Victor; Base Official
Hughes; Base Official
Justine; Base Official

Rhodes; Squad Commander