Chapter 54

Jungkook was sitting in his wheelchair near the big open windows, the cold air of the night hiting his face.

He was physically present there but his mind was on the mess that happened a few hours ago.

He started remembering the time when Taehyung was doing everything, trying hard for the marriage but the stupid mind of his was creating barrier between them.

But then their happy moments together flashed.

Past.

It was currently 7:30 in the morning.

Jungkook was up early today, not being able to get sleep.

He was extremely sweaty from last night as the AC wasn't working and the fan didn't help.

He called Jimin and got to know that Jimin was taking a holiday today to meet his parents in Busan.

"Now how do I take bath?" Asked Jungkook himself.

Everyday jimin is the one who helps him get bath.

Thats when he heard shuffling noises from outside of his room.

Outside was Taehyung making an effort to make this marriage work by preparing his husband a delicious meal.

Jungkook didn't want to take help from Taehyung but he also didn't want to stay in this form of him.

He decided maybe let's go outside maybe, just maybe any maid would be there to help him.

That's when he went outside.

Taehyung's head immediately turned towards the click of the door opening.

"Good morning jungkook" greeted Taehyung.

"Hmm morning" said and made his way towards the living room.

"Umm Jungkook jimin said he will have a Holiday today." Said Taehyung flipping the omelette he was making.

"I know" said Jungkook sternly.

He noticed that no maid was present nor was Kevin.

"Where are the maids and Kevin?" Asked Jungkook.

" Oh I gave them off today. I-" said Taehyung.

" Why?? Did i said you to do that?? Why?" Jungkook said raising his voice.

"I am sorry Jungkook but i thought-" said Taehyung.

"What you thought doesn't matter. I give them salary to work for me. As you see I can't do all work by myself I am also dependant on someone and now you gave them holiday who will work instead of them huh?" Yelled Jungkook.

"Jungk-" said Taehyung but was again cut by Jungkook.

" I wanted to have a bath early and then wanted to visit library now that Kevin isn't here not the maids all my plans are ruined." Yelled Jungkook again.