One

I lay in bed as his hands descended south slowly, his lips on my neck kissing slowly back and forth constantly shifting between whispering how much he wants to fuck me. With all this ministrations I just had one question,why wasn't I feeling anything.
Have you ever experienced this moments where you just wonder how you got to a certain place.
Well here I am fuccking unresponsive letting this guy have the time of his life.
That's unfair
I'm the one suffering. Do you know how painful it is when a guy fingers you when you aren't wet.
Feels like those times you eat dry bread with nothing to soften it. Anyway so this guy continues whatever he's doing with his hands and I'm feeling nauseous. I had enough of this crap. I took hold of his hands, hooked my right leg with his and flipped our position so that I was on top.
You should have seen his face when I shifted our positions.
Priceless.
I leaned slowly giving him a view of my obviously gorgeous tits and I couldn't help roll my eyes when he buckled against me. I traced my lips on his jaw inching closer to his ear and then I whispered
" Get out!"
I rose up and looked down at him.
" What?" He asked.
" Are you deaf or do you want to piss me off,"
" I heard you the first time just wanted to know why,"
" I'm not in the mood right now,"
" That's not what you said when you brought me to your place,"
I ignored him and made a phone call calling for security before I took the cigarette and lit it before smoking while looking through the window at the city below.
" Hey don't ignore me," he said as he turned me around.
I blew smoke in his face.
" I can and I will,"
He brought his face close an action that would have turned me on once upon a few minutes ago. But not today.
Not even when his baby blue eyes staring daggers at me ,his messy blonde hair,his muscular chest with those delicious looking abs and the most obvious thing his hard on,an impressive 7 inch straining against his tight jeans.
Even with all that I didn't feel anything and that pissed me off. My thoughts were interrupted when he pinned me against the ,his muscled hands on both sides of my head.
" What was that," he growled lowly with his deep voice.
" You heard me,get the fuck out."
I levelled him with a glare of my own.
" You haven't told me why,"
" Why should I tell you,"
" Unless you haven't noticed I'm fuccking hard,"
" Dah that thing is hard not to notice,"
" Very funny,"
" I know, you know I should be a comedian, I bet I...
" You being a comedian isn't the issue right now my dick is,"
" Don't interrupt me idiot,"
" What part about my dick being hard don't you understand,"
" The part where I don't recall it being attached to my body,"
" Gods your an infuriating little selfish bitch and.... " There's an and"
" Yes there is and besides that you are a fuccking slut."
Wait
Did he just insult me. Hell no, who does he think he is and where the fuck is security. Just before I could retaliate the door opened and in came two burly guys. They walked towards me and one of them pulled this pretentious pathetic excuse of a man away from my face.
" Hey what's going on, where are you taking me," he shouted as he was being pulled out of the room.
He was ignored obviously.
" Ma'am I'm sorry for the delay there was....
" Don't want to hear it, just remember I'm visiting your director because of this,"
His jaw clenched before he walked out.
Well fuck my life