The girl with the fiery red hair

Omer sighed after taking a long sip of Bourbon. His day was so chaotic. Uff Neriman aunt. Uff. How does she manage to control his life from another country is beyond him. His aunt had arranged a date for him. Here in Rome. Neriman Iplikci like always cannot take no, and he had to go to the date.

The woman she chose for him was a gorgeous Turkish woman, very beautiful from the outside but from the inside, he couldn't figure out as all she was interested in talking about was clothes, magazines and gossip. He couldn't have any kind of real conversation with her which bored him out of his mind and he was very busy to be having idle gossip about people he doesn't even know. He was looking for a way out when he saw her. Her red fiery hair caught his gaze. He looked at her and was lost in her beauty. She looked so beautiful and so very sad. He felt an emotion, that he has never felt before. He wanted to take this girl away from here, to protect her from the sorrows of the world. He scanned the tissue paper on the table where she was writing the word "Defne" repeatedly. Suddenly an idea lit up in his mind. He called out her name which he assumed was Defne loudly.

She looked at him, and right then and there is the moment he felt this girl is going to get him into so many problems. His baser instincts screamed at him that this girl is going to be the death of him. But he didn't wait. He strode towards her confidently, took her hand in his and said "Defne, benim sevigilim (my darling). I didn't know you were going to be here. Please don't assume anything askim. This is a business meeting. This girl means nothing to me. I didn't want to come here. I am so sorry Askim. I only love you. Please forgive me." He ended her rant by pulling her towards him and walking out of the café with her while apologizing to the girl his aunt sent him to date with. Defne was so shocked that she couldn't process anything until they were out of the café. She came out from his embrace and hollered at Omer.

"Who are you. And why are you calling me Askim?", she asked horrified at what was happening.

Omer, who was about to explain his situation, looked behind her and saw the girl who he was on a date with striding towards them furiously. He looked at Defne and said that he is very sorry for what he is about to do which made her more confused if that was even possible. He then took her face in his palms and crashed his lips with hers. This sudden attack of Omer's lips with hers made Defne numb.

Defne reeled back with a horrified expression, to which Omer's instant reaction was taking her face in his hands and crashing his lips to hers once again. He then started kissing her. Really kissing her. He started with her bottom lips, biting them, sucking on them and his tongue went ahead and started a battle with her tongue which he was winning until, she bit on his lips, and he had to retreat. Omer thought Defne will shove him away any moment and beat the daylights out of him. So, he kissed her more desperately to savour this moment as he has never felt like this before. But Defne did no such thing. She was responding to his kiss. She kissed him back. Hard. After an eternity, Omer reluctantly left her face and realized that they were kissing for so long, lost in each other that the girl for whom he had made this show left long before. Defne whose cheeks have turned crimson at this point with her blushing so hard, came to her senses after a few seconds reeled back and slapped him hard making his face turn towards the left.

Omer palmed his cheeks which were hurting, sucked the blood off his lips, courtesy of Defne, and looked at her face once again to etch her in his memory. He left the place muttering an apology to the unknown girl he has met for the first time and kissed the living daylights out of her.

He made his day busy to not remember his shenanigans from the morning. But alas, now in the quiet of the night, while he was done with his work, sitting in a bar in the most romantic city of the world, listening to a very romantic Italian song, his thoughts ran wild. His thoughts took him back to his morning, where he grabbed a stranger and kissed the hell out of her. He was beyond shocked by his behaviour. He, Omer Iplikci was not like this. Usually, he shows restraint. He is very reserved. Some may call him introverted. All he needs in his life is his life are his pencils and his books and the world can be lost for him for all he cares. He is not the Casanova type. He has just broken up with Fikret with whom he was in a relationship for almost 2 years. In short, he doesn't usually grab a stranger and kiss her. Hard. No, he doesn't. He is not in a dearth of women's attention. He is aware that he is okay looking and women usually show interest in him. And now that he is single again and in Rome, he knows he can act on it too.

But this particular woman, this little lady blew his mind and other part of his body too. He usually keeps calm and has an iron will. But this woman made him throw all his resolves, his will out of the window and made him attack her with his lips. And oh, what a kiss that was. Even now when he imagines her biting his lips, he couldn't stop himself from getting hard. 

"Earth to Omer", says Sinan while waving his hands in front of Omer.

Omer shakes his head to clear all her thoughts of Her. The girl with a glorious mane of red hair just like fire.

"Oh, nothing Kardesim (My brother). Shall we order another drink?" asked Omer, who had every intention of drowning out the image of Defne in alcohol.

Sinan let this one go and made a mental note to ask Omer about this later. He figured they had it for the day with all the meetings and said, "Why not Kardesim (my brother). I'll go to the bar and order another round."

"No, wait. I have to go to the washroom anyway. You sit I'll go order." said Omer while getting up from his seat.

While striving toward the bar, Omer couldn't help but get this weird tingly feeling in his body. He looked up and saw the same shade of the fiery red hair he saw in the morning. He stopped in his track; shell shocked. This cannot be her, his mind said. He repeated the same thing while walking towards her when she looked back and met his eyes.

"Holy shit!". He thought while he saw the recognition flare in her eyes but he couldn't stop his feet from moving towards her even if he was dying. It was as if he is a piece of metal and she, his magnet. He came up to her, and she looked at him incredulously and whisper-shouted "YOU?!!!" At this point, Omer knew in his entire being that what he is going to do next is about to change the course of his life. He could just walk away from this. He isn't looking for anything more than a casual hook-up. But one look at the girl and he knew this is not a girl with whom anyone could have just a hook-up.

Omer sighed a deep sigh which indicated his inner devil has won the fight from the more rational and practical part of him. He said "Here we go" to himself, and sat on a chair beside her.

"Hi, Defne. Fancy seeing you here. Sorry, I didn't get to introduce myself this morning. I'm Omer", uttered Omer with a dazzling smile.