Part 1

Part 1
Raja,11, was an average boy growing up in Singapore. But the only thing that differciate him with the other 11 year olds is his height. While others are at least 1.45m tall, Raja is barely 1.12m tall. He Is often mis-aged such as teachers thinking he as a 7 year old roaming in school. As he didn't meet the height requirements, he is needed to be in a child booster seat. It's the same one he as since he was 4 year old.
Raja wasn't the only child. He had a brother,chad,5. Similar to Raja, chad is also small sized for his age. All of Raja clothes are for 8-9 year old as he was too small for clothes his age. But all the design was childish. Add all that, Raja is clothed like an oversized toddler. Raja didn't mind cuz he didn't have much choice and he like the attention he gets from his parents.
Today, Chad is turning 5. But, he wasn't still potty trained yet. No matter how the parents try, Chad wouldn't get trained.
"hmm what should we do?" mom asked dad.
"I honestly have no idea. If we go to the doctor, they would do alots of tests on chad. And you know how much he hates the doctor" Replied Dad.
"I have an idea. And it involves Raja. He might not like it but if we get him something in return, he might do it" said mom.
Mom and dad started to map out their plan even before Raja gets home from school. Dad was not convinced that Raja wouldn't agree with the plan.