twenty six

I applied ointment on his bruises as he sat on the couch, only a towel wrapped around his waist.

I softly blowed on the bruises as he kept looking at me as if I was an angel who was healing him. My moist stands fell out of my face and he pushed them back, I looked at him, a pink hue increasing on my cheeks.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered.

I smiled as I turned to the first aid box and took out square shaped bandages before putting them on his bruises over his body.

After I was done, I rested my head on his shoulder, my hand caressing his hand.

My finger drew circles on his bare stomach indicating something. I could hear his breathing get heavier.

"Jannat." He whispered.

"Hmm?" I hummed, acting innocent as I stared at my moving finger.

"Get on your knees, love." He ordered, but his voice wasn't loud or dominant, it was deep and soft.

I looked at him, heat gathering on my cheeks again and I smiled. I slowly sat on my knees on the floor and removed his towel.

Warning: mature content!!

━━━━━━

I kept my eye contact with him as I leaned down, taking him in. My throat pulsed, I grabbed his hand as he rested his other hand on the back of my head.

My head bopped until my jaw started hurting, my throat burned, and tears were gathering in my eyes.

"I'm close." He breathed out. I pulled away, wiping my mouth as he covered himself with the towel again. After a while he scrambled the dirty towel and threw it on the floor.

━━━━━━━

Ended.

He pulled me up and made me sit on the couch as he stood up, walking to the closet and taking out clothes. I went to brush my teeth.

I laid in the bed next to him, hugging him, making sure to not his bruises and we both fell asleep to the sounds of our breathing, the owls, and the crickets

━━━━━━━

I yawned and stretched as Zaroon's alarm started ringing but he was oblivious to it and slept peacefully.

Alarm apne liye lagate hain aur uth mai jati hoon.

"Zarr." I mumbled, shaking him. He hummed back, sleeping.

"Zaroon, apka alarm." I muttered.
(Your alarm.)

He turned to his side and hugged me. I couldn't close to him, impossibly close. It was so cold in the morning. Two duvets covering us wasn't enough.

"Bohut thand hai." I heard his rough deep morning voice near my ear.
(It's too cold.)

"Bohut." I whispered, trembling under the blankets.
(Alot.)

"Dil chah raha hai aag par jaake bhet jaon." He joked, we laughed quietly.
(I wish to sit on fire.)

"Haath garam karlein?" I asked, quietly.
(Let's warm our hands?)

"Good idea." He said, sitting up. We were wearing fuzzy socks to keep our feet warm. He grabbed his jacket and wore it and then slipped in his slippers.

I grabbed a duvet, and put it on my head and covered it around me. I got out of bed and wore my slippers, the duvet covering me and we went to the kitchen.

I just hope no one will wake up because if they saw me, they'll have a heart attack thinking I'm a ghost.

Zaroon turned on the stove and we hovered our hands above it. We were laughing quietly over something as we stood in the dark cold kitchen.

"Yehlo." I gasped and we both looked at the entrance.
(Here.)

"Yeh dono bhi idhar hain." Tayi ammi said.
(They are here too.)

Tayi ammi was wearing a sweater and a chaddar over her and Taya abbu was wearing two shawls.

"Hehe." I said and looked back at the stove.

The feeling was amazing. It was terribly cold in Karachi which was a surprise as it's not this cold usually. I was covering with a duvet head to toe and my hands getting warmed over the fire.

I pressed my hands on my red cheeks and let out loud breath.

"Maza aagaya." I said.
(This was fun.)

"Zaroon, beta, apne abbu keh saath fireplace on karwa lo take sab living room main hi bhet jaien." Tayi ammi said.
(Zaroon, son, turn on the fireplace with your father so that everyone can sit in the living room.)

Zaroon nodded as tayi ammi came to me and hovered her hands above the stove.

I cuddled on the couch infront of the fireplace. My duvet covering both me and Zaroon now.

"Karachi mai itni thand kab se parhne lagi?" I said, my teeths clattering.
(When did it got so cold in karachi?)

"Climate change." Zaroon answered and we laughed quietly again. We had been laughing alot for some reason.

Is thandi hawa mai koi nasha toh nahi hai?

"Zaroon, chai order karwa lo." Falak said, she was on the floor with Shehryar both of them covered with a blanket.
(Zaroon, order tea.)

Zaroon nodded and took out his phone from his jacket and ordered tea from a hotel.