twenty nine

I couldn't pay attention---- to my classes for a week. I was under so much tension, I had a baby growing in my womb. My womb.

I was entering motherhood, a beautiful yet tiring journey.

I hadn't told anyone, yet. I didn't how to. Subconsciously, I would keep my hand on my stomach. Something loud happens, my hand is running to my stomach. Someone bumps into me in the halls, my hand goes to my stomach.

I had been overprotective for the last week.

I laid in bed, a chanel magazine in my hand, as I chewed on my bottom lip. I threw the magazine on my bed and pulled my t-shirt up, looking at my stomach.

There wasn't any baby bump yet just my flat stomach. I careesed my belly with my finger, knowing I have my baby in there.

I felt connected. It was a newfound feeling which felt so nervous yet excited.

It was something like, 'I'm going to be a mother!' And 'I'm going to be a mother..'.

I rested my hand on my stomach and sighed, closing my eyes.

It's going to be okay.

I quickly got out of bed because I had to use the bathroom.. again! I made wudhu after I was done and started praying Tahujjud.

"Ya, Allah. Sab theek kardi jiye ga. Bas meri yehi dua hai, keh sab sahi aur normal rahe. Ameen."
(Allah. Fix everything. This is only my prayer that everything stays fine and normal. Amen.)

I stayed at the prayer mat and soon fell asleep ontop of it because I was too sleepy and tired to stand up and lay on the bed.

━━━━━━━

I had made a dress and for my fashion photography, I had to submit pictures of someone wearing the dress.

I had no one to have for my model. I could've chose Pooja but she was the one taking pictures as I didn't know how to use a camera and take fabulous pictures like Pooja.

So, Pooja had suggested that I model the dress. I felt slightly diffident. My baby bump was showing now, my symptoms had taken a worse toll and I had horrible cramps that wasn't relevant right now.

"You look a depressed witch." Pooja said, as she looked away from the camera.

We had came to an abandoned mansion with had a large garden. Flowers and plants were growing from the walls as it had been abandoned for so long.

I was sitting on balustrade, hugging a pillar with one arm as I stared at the floor pouting. I looked up at her when she spoke.

I smiled and acted like I was shy before my face fell. "I can't help it. I'm so stressed." I said.

"Bitch, take stress later when you're done with the photoshoot and the pregnancy." She said. I sighed and stood up on the thick balustrade.

I posed as she clicked multiple pictures, from the front and back. Then we decided to run through the halls of the opulent and ancient architecture mansion.

She clicked pictures of me as I ran and edited it so it wasn't blurry.

"This is so beautiful." I said, twirling in a circle as I looked around.

"And dusty." Pooja said.

"What if it's haunted?" I asked, smirking.

She smirked back and then we made ghsot noises before laughing and then we froze.

"You hear that?" She asked me.

"It sounded like.. footsteps." I whispered. We ran out not knowing that the caretaker was inside.