Author's Note

I have taken Hurt By You down because I plan on publishing this book while also introducing a new series that this book will be apart of. You guys are the first to know that this book will be called Secrets Of Hurt, instead of Hurt By You, and will be apart of the Secrets Of Saints series.

This published version of Hurt By You (Secrets Of Hurt) will be so different that even the title changed. I'm excited to be apart of create a new series with this book and introduce new characters.

Now onto serious stuff.

Hurt By You (Secrets Of Hurt) will not be available to read on Wattpad any longer.

I am going to start rewriting Hurt By You (Secrets Of Hurt) which means this book is being taken off Wattpad to prepare for writing.

Hurt By You (Secrets Of Hurt) will be available only Amazon and Kindle when published. Hurt By You (Secrets Of Hurt) WILL NOT be published on Wattpad.

I know this is disappointing for some people but I want to move away from the Wattpad world. I want to see how far I can go as a writer. I hope everyone understands my decision to do this. I'm sorry for taking the Hurt By You (Secrets Of Hurt) off of Wattpad, truly.

If you want to hear details about the Hurt By You (Secrets Of Hurt) being published and updates as I rewrite Kayden and Alexis's story then follow my instagram which is @authorjaclinmarie

Thank you for all of your unconditional love and support. I would never be able to do any of this without you guys. 💕

- Jaclin Marie

Copyright
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain mother no commercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission, request write to the publisher.

Started: February 4, 2021
Finished: February 22, 2021
(NOT PROFESSIONALLY EDITED)