Part 4

2000+ words

2000+ words.

120+ votes expecting.

Also Happy Birthday priii ohnopriyaaaaa
Enjoy your day babe ✨❤️ Also I have a surprise for you😏 just keep an eye on your email 🤫

Ignore the typos if any .

Sayantika walked out of the university after back to back classes, She wasn't feeling good today as her pre period cramps has started irritating her and now she has to go to her work place as well.

There was a still time so she chose to sat down on the bench and took out the water, gulping it down , she took a deep breath just then she heard another voice kind of familiar yet unfamiliar "Hello Sayantika" She turned then got up with a jerk, seeing the lady standing infront behind the bench , she was sitting on.

Avni Anubhav Raichand

"Uh hello Mrs Raichand" She smiled wishing her back , "Oh come on call me Aunty" Avni corrected her.

"Um I am sorry, We don't share any relationship and I am not comfortable enough" Sayantika cleared politely.

"It's alright sweetheart" Sayantika could feel the uneasiness of the lady, the way Avni was wiping sweat from her face then and now , all she could do was to chuckle mentally.

"Mrs Raichand you alright?" She questioned.

"Yeah actually it's too hot outside today" Avni answered.

"Can we go to that cafe? I need to have a word with you" Sayantika agreed as she nodded, the lady was being polite to her and there was no way she could deny her at her face.

And here she thought just because she stood under the sun for few mins and she was sweating and feeling uncomfortable and her parents wanted her to settle in that extravagant family , come on she would never able to settle in their luxurious lifestyle

Sayantika led her to the cafe, she could see few bulky men's following them as they were Avni's bodyguard, she just mentally rolled her eyes and walked in.

"Aah one filter coffee and you?" She asked avni "A glass of water will be fine"

"Okay so let's get into the point, why did you deny the marriage proposal, Sayantika?" Avni was straightforward, she hates beating around the bush.

"Because I think this is such a terrible idea of binding me and your son in a bond of marriage" Sayantika answered back, taking a sip of her coffee.

"And why do you think like that? Did Abhi do anything with you? Or anyone from our family said something to you?" Avni shot the questions at the young lady sitting infront of hers.

"I want to focus on my study for now" As soon as those words escape from Sayantika's mouth, she wanted to hide herself under the table or wanted to ran away from hers for giving such a weird excuse when she herself knew that Mr and Mrs Raichand already said that they would let her study as much as she want after marriage.