Chapter 2: The Quest System Appeared!

A timeskip button is something I really favor in these kinds of events

A timeskip button is something I really favor in these kinds of events. I can't believe I had to study again after studying back then before transmigration.

This is unfair! I even have to adjust since I know nothing about Korean!

Lucky for me, it seems being Suhyeon made me familiar with what I'm supposed to know. I even almost teared up while watching myself write in Korean. But then again, I lately realized I am speaking Korean.

Now here I am, walking down the hallway as I followed suit behind Changdong and his lapdogs. I even recognized the place we went to.

It was the place where the first panel of the first chapter started!

They took their happy time smoking and even talking about the same things I've read from the webtoon. How ironic, to think they're dissing a webtoon when we're literally in a webtoon world without them knowing.

"Oh, right. You're keeping watch properly, right?" One guy with brown coconut hairstyle and straight bangs covering his forehead asked. "Suhyeon Kim?"

I adjusted my annoyed and hellbent-on-beating-the-crap-out-of-them expression into a polite smile. "Ofcourse!"

They claim bullies no longer exist, but are they just in denial of the fact that they are literal bullies right now? Fucking hell.

Now, I braced myself to get headlocked despite him only intentionally hanging an arm around my neck. Damn it, all because of him being bigger, it made me look like I'm about to get my neck chopped off.

"End school violence!"

This dipshit had the nerve to yell that old slogan out while literally being violent, his arms squeezing the tinge of life out of me. I can only wheeze and ignore the bright light flashing in my eyes.

Motherfuckers! Let me breathe!

Ain't no way I'm dying only to transmigrate to another webtoon again!

"Stop!" I managed to cry out. Seriously, somebody! End school violence already! Should I really adjust and just pull out the TRPA from a different webtoon to discipline these abnormal teens?!

Thankfully, Changdong let go and decided to leave with his boys in a dramatic outro pose. "Heh, guess it's not ending."

"Nope."

"Let's go guys."

"Hey, did coin stock rise?" He questioned, and they went ahead further for me to impossibly hear their entire conversation.

I stayed there, laying down the dirty ground. Staring intensely on air, I thought about what Suhyeon actually thought about.

Dokja Kim with his Quest window, getting quests, receiving rewards, growing stronger...