part 6

2300+ words

2300+ words.

"FINE I WILL MARRY SAYANTIKA BUT-"

Abhimaan stopped his sentence abruptly and stared at his parents who were waiting for his answer.

"I have some conditions" He completed his sentence.

"Conditions as in?" Anubhav asked knowing how twisted his son is.

"You and mom have forced me enough so finally I am ready for this marriage, but after the marriage I will stay at my house and not here in this mansion, and also I don't want anyone to know that I am getting married, I want to keep this as a secret, if you both agree to these conditions of mine then I will marry her" Abhimaan completed his sentence with a smirk dancing on his lips.

"We don't have any problem, son" Anubhav started "If you can keep your life personal life secret then it's totally alright"

"But I want Big fat indian wedding" Aashika whined pouting.

"I would've gotten ready for big fat wedding but the girl mom dad has chosen for me doesn't deserve that you know" Abhimaan replied to his baby sister.
________

Sayantika's hands were shivering as just the thought that she had said yes to the marriage and how happy her and his family went.

It been days to that conversation and they had already called the priest and matched their kundali.

The date was fixed for next month as Abhimaan has gone out of India for a month for his business tour and she has her exams starting from day after tomorrow.

She still not able to believe that everything is happening for real, she accepted to marry him, something she never thought about.

She was now sitting in the library trying to concentrate in her study but couldn't, she was hyperventilating then and now.

'Don't just don't think about him and study' She chanted her mind.
_________________________

When she felt his finger touched her hair line, she closed her eyes as tears rolled down, her own fingers touched her nose where she found vermillion, the next second she knew he was tying the nuptial chain around her neck, she controlled her sob and just accepted her fate.

She was his wife now and there is nothing she could change it.

"The marriage is done now, please take the blessings of elder" The priest announced, they stood up and took blessings from priest and then elders.

Once it was done , the legal marriage papers were brought and she signed it away making herself Jahnvi Yuvraj Khurana.

After that Jahnvi was taken to the one of the room for some rest and then she has to get ready for the reception which will happen tonight only.

They were now in one of the best renowned resort where her wedding function took place and will her reception as well.

She opened her veil, placing it aside she sat down on the couch palming her face as she sobbed.