《Bowl Of Warm Water》

Prompt: Sapnap decided to have some payback for the prank George did that got him in trouble for.

(Based on a fanart i saw on Twitter)

(Read 'It's a prank!' first, you'll understand)

No one's POV

Sapnap remembered the prank George did to Dream with his help. He ended up cleaning the mess while he's probably making out with Dream.

So today, he wanted to get back at him. He planned something simple, but really mean.

Dream and George were sleeping while cuddling each other upstairs in their shared bedroom. Sapnap still has time but he decided to do it now instead of doing it when George is awake by the time he does it, he'll probably even throw it at his face.

He walked in the kitchen and searched through the cupboards to find a bowl. He found one in a matter of seconds.

He halfway filled the bowl with water from the sink and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds. Sapnap laughed to himself, thinking about what George's reaction will be, especially Dream's.

Sapnap quietly walked upstairs while carrying the bowl. He twisted the door knob and thank goodness, it wasn't locked. He saw Patches resting at the end of the blanket.

He tiptoed to George's side. Dream's hand was on George's waist while George's hand was draped over the bed.

Sapnap grinned before he slowly took George's hand and dunked it in the bowl.

It took him a few minutes before George slightly moved his legs uncomfortably.

Sapnap was trying so hard not to crack a laugh. He dunked his hand again in warm water.

George moved again, feeling uncomfortable.

Sapnap stayed George's hand inside the bowl for 15 more minutes before he wiped his hand with the blanket.

"It'll dry anyway" Sapnap muttered under his breath

As he was about to leave the room, Patches woke up.

Sapnap panicked. What if she meows loudly and they woke up?

Luckily, Patches just stared at him before she changed her position and fell asleep again.

Sapnap sighed in relief. He walked out of the room and slowly closed the door with a small creek.

25 minutes later...

"-orge?"

"George??"

George woke up to Dream shaking him. He looked shocked.

"Mmm, why did you woke me up?" George asked

"I- are you okay??"

"Yeah...? Why do you-" George stopped

He felt something wet under him. He looked down and was shocked.

He quickly took the blanket and covered his lower half.

"George..." Dream calmly said

"I-i-i'm sorry..." George stuttered

"George...it's okay. You go get changed, i'll clean up" Dream slowly took the blanket away from him

"Okay...i'm sorry" George slowly stood up, he felt like he was going to cry

"Don't be, stuff like this happens" Dream reasured

When George entered the bathroom, Sapnap bursted through the door.

He definitely didn't waited outside their room and heard everything, even the bathroom door closing. Yep, he absoulutely heard nothing.