Part 9

2000+ words.

For the post wedding rituals, paghphera, Sayantika left for her village and this time in Raichand's car.

She knew Abhimaan would taunt her again saying she is enjoying his luxury, but the main reason is, her mother in law Avni forced her to take the car and she can't deny her.

She stays in her parent's house for three days and then returned it back to where she belong.
_________________________________

As usual Sayantika got up, took a bathe and got ready in one of her Indian outfit, She doesn't like wearing western neither she is comfortable in that.

After that, She towel dry her hair, applied the moisturizer and lip tint, She filled her hairline with the vermilion and walked out of the room.

She prayed infront of God as the start of the day and prepared tea for herself and coffee for him.

She didn't know what he likes for breakfast and she didn't want to ask him as well, also his cook left and now there are few Butlers only.

She asked them but only get answers that he doesn't show much tantrum and eats anything which is eatable, thou he doesn't like much of spice in his food and he is kind of diet concious.

She told the butlers to boil the potatoes and went to his room

When she found the shower running, She put the coffee on the table beside the bed and hastily took out one of his outfit , his watch, tie and cufflinks and left his territory.

Sayantika thought to prepare Aloo paratha (it's an indian tortilla with stuffed potato and mostly peeps prefer it with butter on the top.)

The other helpers set the table for him, while Sayantika chosed to stay inside the kitchen.
________________________

Abhimaan walked out of the washroom with towel wrapped around his waist, He looked around and smirked seeing the coffee placed on the table, his outfits and accessories on the bed.

"Obedient Little Wifey" He muttered to himself smirking and grabbed the coffee cup, taking a sip, surely it is not the way he prefer he loves the beverage bitter without sugar and milk and she added both in it.

Wasting the food isn't his cup of thing and even he hates those who wastes the food , he is privileged but not a brat.

He chosed to drank the coffee and got ready in the suit she chosed for him.

Once he was done, he took out his shoes from the walk in closet and wore it , after taking office bag he walked out of the room.

As soon as he sat on the chair in dining table, the plate was forward infront of him and the aroma of aloo paratha reached his nose.

Being the diet freak, he still chosed to dig in thinking as it's one of his cheat day, he even added extra butter on it. He knew it was made by his little obedient wife.

After wiping his mouth, He walked inside the kitchen to found her sitting on the chair, her back was facing him, although he knew that she was having her breakfast silently.

The butlers stopped their work and stared at their master with wide eyed, Abhimaan just shook his head and taking it as a cue they all silently left the kitchen.

She was soo into her phone while savouring the taste of delicious breakfast that she didn't realise that she was alone with the devil.

"What's in the phone so interesting that you aren't looking around the surrounding" Sayantika flinched at the voice and turned, her eyes widening when she noticed him.