Part 15

1500+ words.

"Nothing is serious now, he fainted due to breathlessness and the panic attack, let him rest for a day he'll be fine" Doctor said a few more things to her before taking his leave.

Sayantika's pov

Sighing in relief, I filled myself a glass of water, gulping it in a go. I sat down. It was literally a horrible experience for me , seeing him like this.

'So you were concerned for him?' My subconscious asked.

Of course I was concerned for him. I don't like seeing someone like this, even if that person is my enemy or someone I dislike.

"Ma'am it's done" I turned at the voice, "Thank you so much" I accepted the glass of fresh pomegranate juice.

"Can you please prepare a cup of tea for me? I'll be back in a min or two" I requested the butler, who nodded in yes.

"Ma'am you don't need to say please, just order me" Well, at least they are better than my devil husband.

"Also add elaichi in it" Saying I went upstairs, urgh, I don't want to face that man, what if he find another way to troll me. God, where did I land myself into.

Okay sayyu you can do it.

Inhaling and exhaling, I managed to knock on his door "come in"

I walked in only to freeze. My heartbeat accelerated and I quickly turned in the other direction. That damn devil of a husband was standing just in a towel with water droplets shining on his body.

"I am not standing naked infront of you , Sayantika" he stated in a duh tone. I could feel him rolling his eyes.

Facing him, I started pressing a tight smile on my face "Well yes of course atleast you have some decency left in you, Mr Raichand"

"Whatever" he mumbled and walked into the closet.

"Here is the juice have it if you want doctor told me to give it to you" Keeping it on the table, I was ready to step out of his room when I heard him calling me.

"Sayantika?" I stopped without turning.

"You don't need to cook lunch, I'll order it" I left upon registering his words. Now I badly need to drink some tea.
____________________
At evening.

It was already evening, and here I was, concentrating in my study, the devil was in his room doing, I don't know what, and neither do I want to know. And even today during lunch he was calm, well, yeah I knew he is thankful it's just his ego is too big to show his appreciation towards me.

He ordered lunch from outside today. I wouldn't even cook today anyways.
Just then the pain shot through my belly and a moan left my left my lips.
Shit periods.

My period was three days late, this time, getting up I took out the packet of sanitary pads which I brought for myself; well I can't use tampons and menstrual cups. I am scared of them. Well, others may find them easy to use, but it's not my cup of tea.

I went to the washroom and changed it, and now I have to bear these cramps for three days straight. I sat down on the bed just then my phone beeped with a message .
It was a picture of Aashika wearing the outfit which I chose for her.

To
Aashu❤️
Baby, you look so pretty🥺✨

From
Aashu
Thank you and I Love You So much❤️

_______________

There was no way I would be able to prepare dinner with these shitty cramps of mine which have started already, uhhh, why do we girls have to bear all the pains and not the boys. I so wish that men should also get periods and suffer from these cramps.