Part 16

1500+ words.

11k reads finally yayyy, Thank you for reading and supporting, Angels ✨❤️

Just because of my period pains, I forgot to ask Aashika to send me her live location, and on top of that I called Avni maa and she answered me the same that she didn't send the live location to them as well.

I knew the address of her friend's house because I asked her yesterday. He left, he didn't let me go with him, but I can't sit her silently. I need to go and find her.

Ignoring my cramps, I freshened up in haste. I pick up my purse and phone and make my way to the elevator.

Luckily I got the auto-rickshaw. Ip told him the address and prayed for her well-being. I am scared of Aashika, it's way too late for her to stay out.

Upon reaching, I paid and walked inside in haste. I heard the sound of yelling and shouting from the backside of the mansion; my feet dragged me there and my eyes widened; it was Mr Raichand and he was shouting at them.

I was way too shocked seeing most of the kids drunk; damn they aren't even legal and here they are high on alcohol and what not.

"That's not our mistake if Aashika left the party earlier, She is so weird" one of the boys said, his voice slurring. Mr Raichand was about to slam a hard punch on his jaw, but I stopped him.

"Please don't. We need to find Aashu first" His actions halted, and he stared. "What the fuck you are doing here? Didn't I tell you to stay at home huh?" I flinched at his shout; he was seething in anger.

"We can fight later,we need to search for Aashika now let's leave from here" I held his arm and dragged him out before he could even beat those kids.

"Sayantika why can't you just listen to me once? Last day you argued me to let Aashika go to the party and today you came out to search of her when I told you not to" Please someone send help, I don't want him to slam a hard punch on me, he is so angry and what if he really punches me. No no no no shut up.

"Mom dad yes start searching from that side and yes I had a talk with commissioner uncle he has already send help we will soon find her, also the team is trying to trace her number" Hanging up the call, he glanced at me before barking.

"Do you need an invitation? Sit inside the car now" I flinched again, what's with him and shouting at me again and again.

I tried to call her again and again, but her phone was switched off; much to my dismay, the ache in my stomach increased ten folds as I held the sides of my kurta tight. He was driving so fast.

My phone suddenly rang with an unknown number, which made me frown.

I picked the call "Hello?"

"Bhabhi are you with bhai? " My breathed hitched "Aashu? Where are you?"

"If you are with bhai then I don't want to talk"

"What aas--" I placed my palm on his lips, not letting him shout, and shook my head in no "I am not with your bhai, now tell me where are you"

He snatched the phone from my hand and put it on a speaker and motioned for me to talk.

"Aashu say na where are you? It's too late" I inquired.

"Bhabhi I am fine" I sighed, hearing her words. "Send me the live location now, where are you? And whose number is this?" I further interrogated sounding stern, so that she could understand how tensed I was.

"I am reaching home, bhabhi" Her voice meek.

"Aashika I asked something else, whose number is this and what happened?" She was testing my patience.