Part 17

Ignore the typos ❤️

Next morning.

Sayantika woke up in haste. She slept more than enough after switching her alarm off, and when she saw the time she knew she would get late for the important lecture, and on top of that she realized she needed to prepare his breakfast and all.

"Fuck" Cursing, she ran inside the washroom to take a bathe.

Once done, she got ready in one of her suits and hastily packed her bag, running out of her room to the downstairs.

She saw few butlers cleaning the penthouse and few were in the kitchen "Has anyone prepared coffee for him?" She asked, taking out a bottle from the refrigerator.

"Ma'am, sir already left an hour back and do you want me to serve you a breakfast?" She nodded in no, stuffing the water bottle in her bag.

"Ma'am here are few things which Avni ma'am sent for you as a gift" Sayantika heard Robin saying when she was ready to leave.

She saw a large tub of ice cream, a few bars of dark chocolate and a jar of Nutella.

She badly needed dark chocolate because of her period cramps. She took one bar of dark chocolate and instructed him to keep all the other things inside the fridge before making her way towards the elevator.
_____________

She reached college and got to know that the first lecture was canceled. Sighing she went to the canteen and got herself a cheese sandwich.

She started having silently, her friends were in their classes, so she was alone.

"Sayantika" Her body stiffened at the voice, and she chose not to look up from her phone.

"Sayantika we need to talk yaar" Dev sat opposite to hers.

"I don't want to talk about anything" She hissed at him. She was angry at the boy, who was sitting opposite to hers.

"Sayantika" Dev held her hand when she was ready to leave to the canteen, "Leave my hand, dev" She doesn't want to shout and gain all the unnecessary attention there.

"I need 5 mins to talk please" Sayantika thought it was better to talk to him than to create a scene.

"Alright"
___________

"You have only 5 mins now shoot"

"Sayantika I know you aren't at all happy with Abhimaan, and your marriage is forced upon you" Her fingers curled into a fist and palms itched to slap him hard across his face.

"You know I love you right? And I will wait for you, I will be with you forever please walk out of this marriage" His voice was so calm and sincere, while all she could think about, was that he showed pictures and videos to Abhimaan, tagging her as a characterless.

"So you love me huh?" She asked crossing her arms around her chest, studying the handsome boy who stood opposite to hers.

"Of course I do" She laughed at his instant reply.

"Dev you know you are the most pathetic human being I've ever came across" She couldn't help but burst on him, making him shocked.

"You don't love me dev, you are just attracted to me, if you ever love me truly then you shouldn't have gone to my husband and showed him the photos and videos" She let out everything which was burning inside hers.

"Tell me dev when did I kiss you? When did I reciprocate your so called love? You are living in a delusion world dev, come to the reality and move on and one more thing I used to respect you so much but you lost it by saying all the fake things to my husband" Shouting at him. She wiped the tears which rolled down from her cheeks. He was tongue-tied; he didn't say anything to her, and just stood with his head hung low.