1

She looked in the mirror admiring how tight the dress fits on her body, practically hugging her curves. She was  wearing a fitted all black dress with black heels, to finish the look she went with gold eye shadow.

Currently she was getting ready to go to this new club her friends told her about, obviously she wouldn't turn down this offer. She called in sick for the 3rd time this week just to go to this new club.

Her boss, Mr. Midas, hasn't questioned her yet so she guessed it was a good sign to not worry about work and go out clubbing once again.

She texted her friends she was heading out and hopped in her car starting to drive to the club.

When she got there it was packed, the club had a mini bar in the back with a huge dance floor, the lights were colorful and there was confetti falling from the ceiling.

She quickly found her friends sitting at a table and walked up.

"Hey guys!" she said smiling, her friends all returned the smile, "Y/N! I didn't think you was gonna make it."

Y/N scoffed, "my boss hasn't fired me yet, he must believe i'm actually sick."

"Girl he still hasn't noticed yet? Im starting to think he's letting you skip on purpose."

"Well I might as well get drunk so that I'm actually sick!" Y/N brought her friends to a bar and sat on a bar stool, " Six vodkas please!"

————-

By the second shot, Y/N was completely wasted.

"girl you can not handle your alcohol." her friend laughed nudging her.

"Come on lets go dance!" Y/N slurred out, dragging herself to the dance floor, "Okay but don't throw up on me, this dress is new."

No Hands by Waka Flocka Flame was blasting though the whole club, putting Y/N in the right mood.

Y/N quickly pushing her friend behind her before spreading her legs and leaning down, twerking on her friend singing along to the song loudly.

"Imma throw this money watch me do it with no hands!"

Y/N was having the time of her life, she felt like nothing could go wrong tonight.

When the song was over Y/N was so out of breath so she walked to the mini water fountain drinking the water like she hasn't had any in days.

Y/N was too busy savoring the water to see a shadow casting above her body, blocking the lighting.

"Hello, Y/N."

Y/N felt her heart drop to her ass hearing his deep voice after 3 days. She was frozen in place, hands still on the water fountain as the water was practically dripping down her chin because of how open her mouth was out of shock. Hearing his voice sobered her up quick.

After she got out of her dazed state, she turned around to see her boss staring right at her with a little smirk plastered on his face.

He wasn't in his regular attire, he wore a red silky button down tucked into black skinny jeans hugging his thick thighs with black strap dress shoes. His shirt sleeves were rolled up to his elbows showing off his tattooed arms with a few buttons unbuttoned to show off his neck that was lathered with tattoos.

His tattoos on his arm had a bunch of skulls with roses coming out of them, while his neck had a snake that looked like it was wrapped around his neck tightly, making an illusion of if suffocating him. His tattoos were more visible, as he's always in a suit you never saw how much of his body was actually covered.

Midas was looking at her so intensely it made her regret even coming out tonight. She felt so submissive under his stare, it was getting hard to stand.

"Mr. Midas..." she chocked out still a little shocked to run into her boss at a club on her "sick" day.

"I didn't expect to see you here"

" I could say the same about you, L/N"

Y/N finally looked Midas in his eyes before saying, " Shouldn't you be at work?"

"Well I suppose if you can have a break I can too, right?" He said chuckling softly.

"Mr. Midas, I swear-"

"It's fine L/N, im sure we could think of many ways to make up for the time you haven't been to work." he said still smirking.

Y/N felt a shiver run down her spine as she thought about all the things he could've meant. Y/N never thought about her boss like this, she wonders why all of a sudden she's feeling flustered by his innocent words.

"Like what?" Y/N said nervously, staring into his hazel eyes.

Midas slowly steps closer to her, backing her onto the wall next to the water fountain. He brought his right arm to rest above her head, left hand finding her waist before roughly bringing her hips closer to his.

Y/N let out a soft gasp, still holding eye contact with Midas, their lips were just inches apart.

"We'll just have to wait and see" he whispered before backing off her and walking back to the bar.

—————————————————————————-

FIRST CHAPTER COMPLETE

you're welcome Ezra 😉

VOTE AND COMMENT!!🫶🏽