Part 20

Hello Angels, Here comes the next update, do hit the star button and leave your precious comments.

2300+ words

Before she could even step inside. She felt a tug at her wrist, and an instant pull, her back meeting the wall as she was pinned against it; her eyes widening when it meets with those darkened orbs.

"Sayantika I need to tell you something" She started struggling to get out of his clutches. The man who was pinning her has started to creep her out now.

"How many times do I need to remind you Dev that you cannot touch me like this huh" She yelled and his hold loosened.

"What's fucking wrong with you?" She further screamed at him.

"Sayantika I jus--"

"I don't want to hear anything dev" She showed her palm, stopping him to say anything further.

"And kindly stop the shits you are doing, you are making me feel uncomfortable and uneasy, Dev , please" She literally begged in frustration.

"Just leave me alone please, you've creeped me out enough" Staring at her for a few minutes with his eyes full of tears. He left, but not before whispering

"You will never understand me"

______________________________

3 days later.

Sayantika was tapping her foot on the floor , the thing she does every time she gets nervous or tensed, and this time she is nervous and tensed both. She was thinking about the announcement of today's morning in the college.

In their group project they need to partner with their seniors and much to her dismay dev is her partner. She doesn't even want to face that man anymore, and here--

"Ughhh" She closes the book and places her forehead on the desk taking deep breaths. She even tries to change her partner but fails, and this project is way too important for her, and there is no way she will back out of it.

She has to do it.

For herself.

'Come on Sayantika you can do it' she tried to motivate herself.

"Sayantika?" She stiffened, hearing the voice, and looked up.

Dev

The person she dislikes.

"You alright?" He asked, noticing the frown lines on her forehead.

Ignoring his question, she stood up instead, grabbing the book and her tote bag, and stared at him "We will start doing the project from tomorrow" She was ready to leave when his words halted her.

"At my place?"

"No, we will do it in college only" and she walked out of the library, making her way out of college as she was done for the day.

She was walking towards the bus stand just then her phone rang flashing Aashika's name

"Hello Aashika say? Are you done with the school?"

"Bhabhi where are you?" She heard the question from the other side instead.

"I am making my way towards the busstand near to my college, Baccha are you hungry? If yes then there is jar of cookies on the counter, and pastries in the refrigerator, once I reach home I will prepare something for you or if you want any other thing you can tell the butler to prepare something for you" Sayantika said everything in a go, with a worry lacing her tone.

"Bhabhi atleast let me speak" Aashika said while Sayantika took a deep breath.

"Bhabhi wait for me in the busstand, I will be there in few mins" Upon completing her sentence, Aashika hung up the call, not giving her chance to interrogate further.