Chapter 9: It's Hajun Gu

"Hajun! Changdong Choi

"Hajun! Changdong Choi...got beat up. Haha..." The guy was laughing as he awkwardly continued his story-telling. "...and passed out—" but he stopped upon noticing the disinterested look on Hajun's face.

He looks down, his smile reversed 180° with a sweat dramatically rolling down his face. "S-sorry."

"Who's Changdong Choi?" Hajun asked as if he didn't intimidated the poor guy.

The mentioned guy pointed himself as he answered with a squeak. "M-me!" I observed his brutally battered face, not knowing what to feel upon seeing his patched up nose.

Afterwards, I braced myself for the pressure of being looked down. Again.

Fuck this height.

"And this is who hit you?"

Changdong didn't let the opportunity pass. "T-that's right! That bitch punched me!" Why does it sound to me like he's a whiny kid who told on their mom and dad after getting their ass kicked?

Now, I wonder what will Hajun say. He originally called Suhyeon man, am I gonna be woman?

"Hey, man." What, a man? "Raise your head."

Before I can make an embarassment for myself, I blinked, confused, as he stood infront of Kuja and looked down on him instead.

Wait a damn second.

What is this?!

"O-okay..." And now my lines that I was supposed to say ended up being said by Kuja. Hello?! What the hell is going on?!

Inhale. Exhale. I have to calm down. I guess Hajun misunderstood the situation.

I looked up sideways, noticing that Hajun and Kuja are now stuck in a staring contest. It seems Changdong wasn't dumb enough and tried to correct the situation. "H-Hajun, it's not the fatass but this bi—"

"You hit this guy?" The latter jerked a thumb towards Changdong, still seriously looking at Kuja like how the councelor would look at you if you're sent to the guidance office.

He gulped, sweat rolling down his face, while I can only internally debate whether I let Changdong say it or I do.

Kuja glanced at me and I signaled for him to tell the truth as I pointed to myself. "Say it's me."

But instead, he decided to take the blame.

"Y-yes..."

I almost screamed in sheer frustration.

THE PLOT! THE FUCKING PLOT!

I don't know how I managed to widen my eyes in a threatening manner, but I can sense he realized his mistake, refusing to glance at me again. But surely, he can see me silently raging upon his peripheral vision.