Part 22

I was down with fever that's why I got late in updating the chapter.

But yeah anyways, please do hit the star button and leave your precious comments 🌺

"I've done my part of the project today----- Yes just write it down for now, and the rest we will do tomorrow, yeah surely" She hang up the call after talking with Dev and started cleaning the mess as she made while making the project.

The pages, markers, sketch pens, colouring pens and what not.

She started cleaning everything thinking about the events of day before yesterday, She slept that day while massaging his head and damnn When she and Abhimaan woke up it was awkward for them and top of that Sayantika felt the pain shot through her back and legs as She was sitting there for so long.

They didn't utter a word and neither had any conversation yet. The silence was awkward but still it was better for her, atleast she hasn't faced him.

Sayantika picked all her stuffs and went back to her room, keeping everything at it's places. The penthouse was way too calm today and she was feeling kind of scared, no Butlers were present today.

Earlier she stayed alone in his penthouse when he was out of the city but today it's different, She was feeling uneasy staying here.

It's already 7:30pm and she is hoping that he will be home soon, no she don't miss him, it's just she is scared.

She thought to use her phone only to find it low battery , Ughhh.

Sighing She stood up from the couch in the living room and about to walked up the stairs when the lights went off, the darkness surrounded everywhere, it was high pitched dark and she the felt the fear seeping into her veins , She clutched the sides of her duppatta tight and started chanting all the mantras she knows.

This was the first time the power cut happened in his penthouse which made Sayantika dead scared , She stood rooted, with sweat beads started forming on her forehead.

'God please send Mr. Raichand' She chanted again and again.

Her hands started shivering when she heard some sounds as if someone was walking towards her, her lips wobbled with no words coming out of her mouth , She wanted to shout and yell or run away from that place yet she felt paralyzed.

When she felt a touch on her right shoulder, She screamed flinching back.

"Sssh women it's me, stop screaming" when she heard the voice, She crashed in his arms, clinging to him tight, She didn't care that her phone slipped out of her hand or her scarf which pooled around her feet.

"Sayantika, calm down, breath softly " She heard him whispering as his scent engulfed her senses, She relaxed and comfort surrounded her.

Abhimaan realised that his wife was dead scared by the darkness.

"Yeah like this breath softly, I am here" His palm rubbed her back in soothing manner, her harsh breathes turning into soft sighs.

She pulled back a little and looked up, "I w.as so scar..ed it's to da.rk in here and it's sca.ry it's---" She stuttered and fumbled with her sentence.

"Ssshh don't talk and relax yourself okay, I understand" He pulled back only for her to grasped his wrist right.

"Please don't go, Mr. Raichand" She thought he was leaving her and it scared her again, her voice meek and shaky.

"I am not going anywhere, let me just switch the flash light of my phone" And he did, he fished out his phone and switched the flash light on, while holding her close from the other hand.