16 | I Thought You Died On Me!

17.06.2023📍

The doctor sends him a thumbs up and a digital leave approval for both of them. "Make sure he rests and eats again within 4 hours. After that he will be back to his normal energy level."

Jungkook rolls his eyes and shows the text to Jimin. "Thanks to you, people already know we live together! And now we are going to play house officially!"

Jimin scratches his neck as if it was his mistake he fainted. A pout forms on his face.

"I have to show this in my practice room and yours too. Should I forward it to you..." He mumbles the last words and gives his mobile to Jimin who looks at it suspiciously.

"What?"
"Punch in your Number!"
Jimin puts his contact. His cheeks turn red, simply because he's holding Jungkook's phone, giving him his contact number. As if they don't live together.

Jungkook scoffs internally at how easy it is to know what's going in his mind at any given time.

He takes his phone back and saves the number with "Little Candy". He forwards the digital leave approval to Jimin's number and gets up to leave.

"Better save that number! And meet me outside the campus within 5 minutes." He then looks at Jimin nodding his head obediently and decides to change that.

"Since you are short, let's make it 7 minutes~" Jimin turns to look at him with squinted eyes. Jungkook winks at him. Making the red color on his cheeks more prominent.

.

After showing the medical leave approval to their respective leaders and teachers, they both meet outside.

Jungkook gives his helmet to Jimin this time again. "I'll feel dizzy on the bike. I'll take a rickshaw or something.."

"I didn't ask you. You are my responsibility at this moment and I decide what you do." Jungkook says without leaving any option to discuss further.

Jimin sees him in a different light today. Even if he doesn't talk sweetly, he is a responsible man. Jimin proudly smiles.

Jungkook raises his eyebrows in confusion.
"What?"
"Nothing..."
"Get on... I'll go slow..."

.

Jungkook takes only 5 minutes to reach home because it's just 2 km away. But with Jimin, they reached 15 minutes later. 

Jungkook made sure to go 2 times slower for the sake of a certain pink haired boy who still felt dizzy and held on to him for his dear life.

"You were over speeding again!" Jimin pouts behind him, his eyes barely open as he detaches himself from his back.

"Speed was literally 8kmph, I've never seen anyone go that slow on a bike!" Jungkook rolls his eyes and helps him get down without asking.

Jimin walks ahead to unlock the door but he sees darkness in front of him, his vision blurs and he stumbles a little.

"Hey.. Careful.." Words come out Jungkook's mouth on its own as he holds him carefully by his shoulder.

An embarrassed, tired smile plays on Jimin's lips before he gets out of Jungkook's hold and stands at the door.

Jungkook quickly unlocks it.

Jimin quickly walked to his room and passed out on his bed for a few minutes.

When he opened his eyes, he saw Jungkook bending slightly to stare at him. Jimin gasped, startled. "I thought you died on me!" Jungkook said, standing straight.

Jikook⁴ | My Scary Roommate ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें