《Grounded》

Prompt: Dream got grounded by his parents, but George wants to see him.

(they're in high school btw)

No one's POV

Dream was planning to see his beloved boyfriend earlier that day, unfortunately, his mom told him that his math teacher called and said that he failed one his test.

Dream remembered that last week when he took the test next to George. Maybe he got too distracted to the fact that he completely forgot to answer the paper infront of him. (ofc cuz he simps for him 🙄)

And now here he is, grounded in his own room, sitting on his bed while chatting with Sapnap.

Snapmap: bro wtf

Pissbaby: i know okay

Snapmap: Ur a simp dude

Pissbaby: no shit

What Dream didn't know was that Sapnap told George why Dream couldn't come hangout with them and this made George a bit upset.

"Let's go see him then" George said

"what the hell am i supposed to do there? Thirdwheel you idiots again?" Sapnap complained

"shut up" George quietly laughed

Sapnap agreed because why the fuck not, plus, George can't drive to Dream's house so..

Time skip - They're at Dream's house

George walked towards the house and  he saw the familiar window where Dream's room is.

"now what are you going to do lover boy?" Sapnap asked, after he took his car keys.

"uhm.." George took a rock from the ground and threw it at the window.

He basically scared the living shit out of Dream because he placed his phone on the bed and quickly opened his window.

"Who's there- oh hi, George!" Dream waved

George waved back.

"what are you both doing here?" Dream asked

Sapnap was about to speak when George answered.

"We wanted to see you-"

"And when he meant by "we" it means he wants to see you because you both fucking simp-"

George covered his mouth with his hand before he could even finish.

"oh my god, shut up!"

"Aww really? Thank you Georgie" Dream smiled

George removed his hand from Sapnap's mouth and he faked gag.

"Come on Sap, don't act like you haven't seen us this flirty before" Dream spoke

"yeah whatever"

There was a bit of silence.

"so what now?" Sapnap asked

Then, George thought of something.

"Hey Sap? Can you bend down?" George asked

Sapnap was confused but did it anyway.

George proceeded to climb on top of his shoulders.

"George- hey!"

George was now sitting on his shoulders. He moved closer to Dream and placed his hands on the window sill.

"hi"

"hi" George smiled "i missed you"

"George your not even that far from my house" Dream chuckled

"yeah but still"

Dream then caressed his cheek and slowly leaned in for a kiss. George kissed back of course.

And Sapnap is just there, basically thirdwheeling both of his friends again.

(Short but sweet :DD)