Part 25

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ❤️

2000 words.

I've added Abhimaan's pov 👽

Also it's 25k finally yayyy 🥺🥳

"Mr. Raichand please let me go" Sayantika tried again, wriggling on his lap.

"I will, just listen to me first" He said and she gave him a sharp look, stopping her struggling to got out of his clutch.

"Sayantika, we are already pretending to be good husband and wife infront of everyone right? Then why not we actually try to give our relationship a chance in real?" He mumbled in a hushed tone.

"I don't trust you and I don't want you to put the blames and allegations on me that I am a gold-digger opportunist and what not" She has her answer ready.

"I was impulsive , Sayantika" He breathed out.

"And one kiss changed your perspective towards me, wow Mr. Raichand" She mocked while Abhimaan tried to keep his patience.

"It's not about perspective, Sayantika. We are stuck in this marriage and there is no way out so how about we actually give this relationship a chance?" His points were valid.

"We can't even divorce each other our parents will not let us" He further stated in convincing tone.

"We will take one step at a time, we'll try to understand each other" Another statement and she let out a sigh.

"I am not telling you to trust me, I will win your trust" He sounded so genuine which did things to her little heart.

"I will think about it" murmuring she tried to stood up but her nuptial chain stuck with his shirt button "It loves getting stucked with my shirt" He let out a chuckle making her frown.

"Shit I don't want anyone to see us like this" She muttered trying to remove it from his shirt button.

Abhimaan did nothing but to gazed at the beauty who was struggling to remove the chain, he little her little too much, the flushed of her cheeks to tint of her lips, he spotted the mole on her throat.

Abhimaan's pov.

I did nothing but to gazed at the beauty on my lap who was struggling to remove the chain while biting her own lips, I noticed her little too much the flushed of her cheeks to the tint of her lips, I've gotten a taste of her lips once and I would love to feel the same taste again and again.

Trailing my eyes down, I spot
a mole on her throat. Damnn how would her skin feel against my palm, the urge to close to my palms around her throat increased tenfolds.

Or

How she would sound if I take her from behind while choking her?

I felt a twitch just imagining the scenario of it , and her sitting on my lap makes the situation more worse.

Sayantika is not a simple girl , she is a bombshell and I felt relief knowing how she always stays in wrapped in her own bubble, without exposing her skin . Come on only I have the right to see her hidden treasures.

Am I sounding so worst? So caveman-ish and so lustful.

If yes

Then I don't care.

She is mine and she will remain mine till her last breath. She can't leave me.

Surely I don't have any soft feeling towards Sayantika, but I love her submissive side , her witty side irks me yet excites me , even I know that she is scared of me still she choses to snap me every single time and damn that's a major turn on.