Part 29

Ignore the typos. And enjoy..

2400+ words for you all.

Sayantika's pov.

Back to my usual routine. It's Friday today and I've attended first three classes and now I am going to my parents house. It's been already a week to the staycation in Riya's farmhouse. I would never forget that night it was so unexpected that
Mr. Raichand took care of me when I had periods and crying with cramps. He is being unpredictable these days.

Even those teasing stares the next day was so embarrassing. The way his cousins were starting at us as if we did a crime. Lol they thought we left the party because we wanted to have sex. Ew shut up Sayantika what are you evening thinking about.

"I'll see you guys on Monday," I hugged my friends Zoya and Rina before walking out of the college.

I have to reach the bus stand quickly otherwise I will miss the bus, just then a car halted infront of me with a screech sound and I immediately moved back.

"Ma'am, sir has told me to take you to your parents' house," The driver said making me frustrated. I had argument with him early morning itself that I will manage myself but here he sent the driver.

"Just a min," fishing out my phone, I was about to dialled his number when he called me before it. "Sit inside the car and let the driver drop you and if you chosed not to then I have other options which would surely be embarrassing for you," completing his sentence, He hang up the call not even letting me utter a word.

Such a jerk.

Opening the car door, I settled on the backseat plugging the earphones on to listen chase atlantic and the driver drove off.

This time I got my periods earlier and I ignored it which is actually not good but If it happens next month then I would surely going to get it checked

I told the driver to stop at my favourite store as I need to get some chocolates for laksh from my own money. I still has not used Mr. Raichand. Luckily when I started working papa told me to invest my money to somewhere which is hundred percent legal and safe and I did that's why I have still enough savings for me and top of that I don't waste money and I used it when it's needed.

Stepping out of the car , I made my way inside the shop and got the chocolates and even the stationery things he told me bring for him. I even got few things for maa and papa as well.
________________

As soon as I stepped out the car, I feel the warmth and peace settling inside me as the soft wind caressed my face. This place is homely away from the hustle bustle of the city.

"Thank you so much, uncle," I thanked Mr. Raichand's driver.

"Do you want to come in and freshen up?," I asked him politely.

"No beta. I'll manage" He dismissed handing me the my bag and the packets.

"Sayyu diii," I stumbled for a second by the intensity of Laksh's hug , the packets slipping out of my hand. "My baby," I wrapped my arms around him and placed a kiss on his head.

"I've missed you so much, earlier you used to come every week and now you come after 45 days, I was counting," He whined.

I laughed at his complain. "Laksh atleast let her come in," It was maa's voice.

He pulled back and picked the packets for me while I walked towards maa. She knows that I was upset with hers and papa after the marriage, I blamed them but whatever it is I can't change the fact. It was all God's plan.

"Meri bacchi," Maa went all emotional as she hugged me tighter and I know she was shedding tears. "Stop crying, I am here," I caressed her back.

I looked up at papa who was smiling at me and I broke the hug and walked towards him , I was about to touch his feet but he embraced me.