Part 30

2100+ words.

Continuation of Abhimaan's pov.

"Cut the crap, Mr. Raichand," She hissed."What are you doing here?" She asked further.

Now let's take her class that why she is not wearing the vermilion today.

Well I guess your dad has already answered that earlier" I shrugged my shoulders before taking steps towards her, my eyes scanning her from head to toe.

"Do you know, Sayantika?" I stopped as I saw her fiddling with her fingers "You are looking fucking incomplete today" She tried to moved back only to feel her back slammed against the door.

"Um what?" She asked perplexed.

I caged her between me and the door, with my hands on either sides of her "You can talk without being this close to me" She avoid looking me in the eyes.

I ignored her words and grasped her chin, forcing her to look at me "You forgot to apply the vermilion today" I emphasized the words to her clearly, her eyes widening at it.

"Just a day here in your parents' house and you actually forgot that you are married" I spat curling her locks around my finger, I saw her chest heaving up and down at my closed proximity.

"Ii-- I did.n't no.tice" She stuttered out.

Chuckling, I looked around spotting the small box on the table which has the vermilion, moving back, I went to get the box.

"Make sure you don't forget it ever" I took a pinch between my fingers filling her hairline, I don't care how shocked she looked.

"Now you are looking complete" with a satisfied grin I moved back before settling on her bed comfortably.

She was flabbergasted for few seconds before she composed herself and marched towards me.

"This is my bed" I heard her whining like a baby.

"Even you are sleeping on my bed every night so why not me?" I raised my left eyebrow, retorting her back, her bed was little small to my tall frame, but it was comfortable with her scent filling my senses.

"Get up from my bed now" She literally ordered. "You didn't even wash your hands and legs and laid on my bed, how dare you? Just go and freshen up eww" Seriously? She is literally a weird clean freak.

Shaking my head, I got off from her bed and towered over her making her take a step back "Get me my spare outfit from the car"

And she actually just left without retorting me back.
____________

Sayantika's pov.

I shook my head staring at Maa and Papa doing mehmaan nawazi to Mr. Raichand. Why not he is the Jamai Raja of this house and they are literally treating him like a king and I hate it.

He came and destroyed my stay here in my parents house. And now he is getting all the attentions.

"Beta isko try karo,(son try this one) I've made it specially for you" Maa said passing him the desert.

"Rewa Maa I am full now" Just by his expression I realised he overate and now it was my turn to smirked.

"Maa, he is just shying away he actually loves this paneer curry and the rice , serve him one more plate" His eyes widened and he immediately nodded in no. He was horrified I could say it by seeing his face.

"No I am full" But maa served him one more plate much to his dismay. I was laughing internally enjoying my food though I am totally aware of his death glare on me.