Part 31

A short update for you all.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Sayantika couldn't sleep a bit, her thoughts lingered there. She ignored him and when he tried to make conversation with hers about what had happened she royally ignored him.

She didn't even stayed in her room, she just took a 5 min shower and changed into another outfit of hers before storming out of her bedroom.

Abhimaan didn't follow her to the living room again not wanting to start a fight and wake his in laws up. He changed and sat down on the sofa. Sleep now where close to his eyes.

While Sayantika on the other side sat down on the diwan, bringing her knees closer to her chest and resting her head on it.

She couldn't believe everything which has happened between them, she couldn't believe that she let him touch hers, she gave in, she reacted in a way she never expected.

Her body shivered as the image of her being closed to him against the tree flashes infront of her eyes.

_______

When Sayantika realised it was her mother's time to wakeup for the puja, she silently went upstairs to her room, the door was not locked from inside which she was thankful of.

She found her husband sleeping in a sitting position on the sofa. Which she didn't care and went to freshen up.

After sometime.

"Sayu, why don't you go and call Abhi for the breakfast?" Her mother asked her when she was settling the breakfast table.

She wanted to deny.

"Ok" She mumbled instead and walked upstairs to her room, she didn't even bother to knock and barged in , he stood at the side of window talking with someone on call.

"Mr. Avasthi, I'll give you call later" He hang up the call before giving all his attention to his wife.

"Breakfast is ready" She was all ready to leave when she heard him calling out her name "Sayantika?"

Her steps halted as she looked up at him "We need to talk"

"There is nothing to talk about" Her reply was instant and curt.

"Don't fucking show that attitude to me, it's not like I forced you last night" Sayantika flinched at his loud voice and the first she did was to locked the door.

"Mr. Raichand, my room is not sound proof and my parents are just down the stairs kindly don't shout" She hissed at him.

"And about your statement, yes of course you did not force me and but you know what? You actually used me. You fucking used me as a substitute, I was your fucking distraction last night" She bursted.

"Huh? What the shit you are even uttering?" He was confused.

She chuckled and shook her head "You were vulnerable , telling about the first and only girl you loved, even you said you moved on from her, still I caught that shine in your eyes when you were talking about her and then later you go on touching me, kissing me, fingering me what not" He was shocked by her words.

He never thought that she would bring Jahnvi in between them.

"Don't you fucking dare to use that tone on me, Sayantika" He warned. "And you know what you are a brainless bimbo"

"Did you just call me brainless bimbo?"

"I did!"

"Because you are, you are behaving like one, and" He took a step closer to her.